Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need info on Dru's @ Wavz ........... pictures, happy hour, drink specials, etc....

User Info Menu

Need info on Dru's @ Wavz ........... pictures, happy hour, drink specials, etc....

Info on Dru's @ Wavz ........... pictures, happy hour, drink specials, etc.... Anyone ?

User Info Menu

Re: Need info on Dru's @ Wavz ........... pictures, happy hour, drink specials, etc..

There is a Facebook page, "Dru's Barandgrill". Its pretty active.
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

Re: Need info on Dru's @ Wavz ........... pictures, happy hour, drink specials, etc..

Here's my take on Dru's. We never ate there. Had some friends that did, and said it was good. We just drank alot of Red Stripes @ $2.00 or the 6 bottles for $10.00. It was fun to sit there, and met some really good people. Notice there is No opening or entry into the bar, the bartenders and cooks have to crawl over the bar to get in. I'm not very bright, but seems to be a head-scratcher to me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollfarmer View Post
    Notice there is No opening or entry into the bar, the bartenders and cooks have to crawl over the bar to get in. I'm not very bright, but seems to be a head-scratcher to me.
    seems like a good way to keep the bartender working . lol

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pine tree john View Post
    seems like a good way to keep the bartender working . lol
    And even a better way to keep unauthorised people out, especially during concerts and events like the Donkey Races...

User Info Menu

....that sounds..>>> crazy

User Info Menu

Picture of Dru's from the beach looking in to Wavz park
    Name:  IMG_2021.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  98.3 KB
    Jerk chicken patty from Dru's
    Name:  IMG_2072.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  88.0 KB

User Info Menu

We spent a few hours there recently and had a great time! The patties were delicious and so was the "knockout punch" Will definitely be back next year!

User Info Menu

I've posted a few more pics in the Boardie Bash thread...

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...-Dru-s-at-Wavz

User Info Menu

Just got back last night from Negril. LOVED Dru's! 6 for 10 US Red Stripes or 6 for 13 US Red Stripe Lights. Ate lunch their twice and put a dent in their beer inventory! I'll post some pictures when I get my trip report going - maybe this weekend. Hubby and I split a chicken patty and fries. Patties are delish and US 5 (for chicken). Fries were also great! Beer was cold and Dru was a delightful host!

[/url]