Well...we've been back for a couple days and I finally got my pictures uploaded and I'm ready to write my report. Hopefully, y'all find some enjoyment from the pictures and stories. So here I go...

As you might have read, we have been fighting some colds and bloody nose issues with my husband. The night we before we left, there were a few moments where we were unsure if we would be able to go. He woke up with a bloody nose at 10:30 and again at 12: 30 (we had to get up at 2:30 anyways to get ready for the taxi). However, we just stayed up because his nose was bleeding terribly at 12:30. Finally, it slowed down and we decided we'd give it a go.

You know how you are SO excited to leave? This year was different because we were both very concerned about his nose. I realize that sounds silly to some, but blood thinners and bloody noses just don't mix. So I was bouncing between - OMG WE ARE FINALLY LEAVING and OMG MAKE THIS STOP!

Anyway - taxi arrives on time - friends are here - and we're off. Brian dealt with the residual nose issue for the remainder of the day - however, it never got really bad again. Our concern was the cabin pressure in the plane - but alas, it was fine.

Flight left on time and we landed early in Atlanta. Found our gate and oh look - Blue Moon right across from the gate. Beer. It's what's for breakfast on vacation, evidently! Plane left on time again from Atlanta. (Side note: This has NEVER happened for us to have both planes leave on time!) Checking in at the gate - the gate agent reprints boarding passes for us. Brian questions it and he says - if you don't want them? We looked - bumped up to comfort plus on Delta. Uh...nope - we're fine!

Brian is an aisle seat guy - which means I never get a window seat. Our new seats were roomy and there were only two. Window seat for me. Tons of leg room. Aisle for him. Good stuff!

Name:  IMG_3290.jpg
Views: 1908
Size:  85.0 KB

We flew directly over Cuba - something I am not sure we have done before...because I never am in the window seat! haha On our approach to Montego Bay - we are landing 25 minutes early. WOOHOO! Brian's nose is a bit better - but I can tell he isn't feeling well. Hopefully - the sun, sea, and humidity will help him feel better.

Name:  IMG_3298.jpg
Views: 1789
Size:  87.1 KB

Name:  IMG_3301.jpg
Views: 1885
Size:  91.2 KB

Name:  IMG_3302.jpg
Views: 1909
Size:  88.2 KB