Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 99 sleeps

User Info Menu

Re: 99 sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    Woo Hoo 99 more sleeps till idle away on the beach !!
    JohnNYC I am the worst for trip reports.im sure hoping to hear from you though. We are both staying at the same places. Catcha is home but never done Idle.

User Info Menu

I'm slightly jealous... still at 109....

User Info Menu

At the 90 day mark for us. YAY! Can't wait.

User Info Menu

JohnNYC I am the worst for trip reports.im sure hoping to hear from you though. We are both staying at the same places. Catcha is home but never done Idle.
    Yeah, we usually do 1/2 at Catcha and 1/2 at Nirvana. This will be our first stay at Idle. I'll probably report from there, so disregard the worse than usual spelling and grammar. This may be the results of a study I'll be doing on the gradual effect of rum on sun drenched brain cells.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Yeah, we usually do 1/2 at Catcha and 1/2 at Nirvana. This will be our first stay at Idle. I'll probably report from there, so disregard the worse than usual spelling and grammar. This may be the results of a study I'll be doing on the gradual effect of rum on sun drenched brain cells.
    Oh the sacrifices we make in the name of science! The hard part will be coming up with a proper control group - no rum...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Oh the sacrifices we make in the name of science! The hard part will be coming up with a proper control group - no rum...
    Oh ...I'm out!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Odinson,
    Please don't ever use those 2 words in the same sentence again. You could cause a panic. You've already scared off one board member.
    Don't worry Weeboy. I'll have enough rum to go around. I'll drink 2 to your 1, and we can make our comparisons
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 08-07-2017 at 05:10 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Odinson,
    Please don't ever use those 2 words in the same sentence again. You could cause a panic. You've already scared off one board member.
    Don't worry Weeboy. I'll have enough rum to go around. I'll drink 2 to your 1, and we can make our comparisons
    You obviously don't know me....
    Game on my brother!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeboy1 View Post
    You obviously don't know me....
    Game on my brother!!
    Then we may have to revise the study to see if drinking left handed vs right handed has the reverse results. I'll have to drink leftie, since I usually have a spliff in my right.

User Info Menu

My hubs bought me a Yedi last year for my birthday. It sure did pay off starting with club mo Bay. A few places actually filled it up. We were at Tonys hut. My favorite rum punch. She said no I want you to be able to walk back.