Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Coral Sea Resort?

User Info Menu

Coral Sea Resort?

Has anyone stayed at Coral Sea Resort, if so any thoughts?

User Info Menu

There is only one Coral Sea now ,it's on the moras side of the beach, it's nice, had friends there, check realnegril.com for webcast tonight at 8pm, they had a live shot of the pool area last Monday, it's still listed on their scheduling home page as tonight at *, Rob will answer any of your questions!

User Info Menu

Never stayed there but it's a nice property. Have had friends who stayed there & they were very happy w/ it. When they still had their beach property I stayed there a couple of times.

I like the morass side because the rooms are nice (like the rooms at the "old" beach location), great pool, now have live entertainment on Monday nights.

I hope this helps.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Yvonne.. I've gave it a look from the road, think I'll be happy there and at a great price for 17 days. Webcast tonight, I'll check it out, Thanks

User Info Menu

I stayed at their other two properties when they were running them.........
    and they were fine........have toured Coral Sea Gardens and I like the place.......
    Markospoon has stayed there as well as lot of other boardies and sure they will all chime in.......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I have stayed at Coral Seas Garden in July of '07 and enjoyed it..nice spacious rooms, comfortable beds, good swimming pool ..you would like it.