Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pizza

User Info Menu

Re: Pizza

I'll throw Ciao into the mix. It's across the street from Samsara. I get the jerk chicken pizza with onion, sweet pepper, and scotch bonnet pepper on it.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I second Ciao! The Veggie is great!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

A new place to get delicious pizza is at Neil’s and Pickles, next to Vinnie’s at the beginning of West End road. Wed Fri and Sat. Also, homemade sauce and toppings you can’t always get elsewhere. Homemade crust that is delicious. My fav is veggie with capers added.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Marcia View Post
    A new place to get delicious pizza is at Neil’s and Pickles, next to Vinnie’s at the beginning of West End road. Wed Fri and Sat. Also, homemade sauce and toppings you can’t always get elsewhere. Homemade crust that is delicious. My fav is veggie with capers added.
    Love the pizza from Neil's ~ the pepperoni & fig is delish

User Info Menu

Sunrise has really good pizza. Spendy, but worth it. Just remember about pizza...even when it's bad, it's good. Respect mon'

User Info Menu

We loved Ciao!

User Info Menu

LTU is now our pizza go to, awesome pizza & crust. Sunrise use to be our #1 but I think Lucca's got it going now

User Info Menu

Yummy looking pizza Jam! We always have to have a meal or two at LTU!

User Info Menu

Jahherring we love LTU. Sunrise is our pizza jam when we're at the beach but had one in Feb that was just so so. Couple days left in stay we were craving a good pie for lunch and decided to walk to LTU and man was it good. Be back in a few weeks on the beach for this stay so I imagine we'll try Sunrise again.