Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boring old guy report... season 2

User Info Menu

Re: Boring old guy report... season 2

Oops..I did?

User Info Menu

Great pictures , I got a real nice Chiefs flag for Flag City in a couple of weeks ( if we get to go, of course last minute medical is popping up). Pasta looked incredible.

User Info Menu

Go Bills!!!

User Info Menu

Great report. Great pics. The food pics have me craving some of that wonderful Jamaican cooking. So damn good!! Thank you!

User Info Menu

Loving the reports and the pictures! Getting me so stoked for our trip in May.

Not loving the Bills flag though....might have to bring down my 6x Patriots Super Bowl Flag lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bobbynh View Post
    Loving the reports and the pictures! Getting me so stoked for our trip in May.

Not loving the Bills flag though....might have to bring down my 6x Patriots Super Bowl Flag lol
    Naw, you should hang on to it so that your grand kid' s grand kids know what happen since Boston is going to now suffer the 'curse of the Brady'

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Naw, you should hang on to it so that your grand kid' s grand kids know what happen since Boston is going to now suffer the 'curse of the Brady'

Envy is a beautiful thing!!! LMAO
    Quote from Wikipedia regarding the Buffalo Bills:
    The rise of the division rival New England Patriots under Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, along with numerous failed attempts at rebuilding in the 2000s and 2010s, helped prevent the Bills from reaching the playoffs in seventeen consecutive seasons between 2000 and 2016, a 17-year drought that was the longest active playoff drought in all major professional sports at the time.

Enjoy,

VVHT aka Happy

User Info Menu

Well the last couple of days were slow and relaxing on the beach, staying close to the hotel. But I decided to finish the trip dining at LTU last night. So after getting dropped off, I took advantage of the 4-4-10 red stripe mini bottle special when I arrived. After a couple, I ordered the bruschetta to start, having the schnitzel as my main course and then finishing with a slice of key lime pie. Then as I waited for my guy, Barry, to pick me up, I ordered one of their dirty bananas to wash it all down. Got back and called it a night (and a trip).
    Last edited by ukran1ans; 04-22-2024 at 08:10 AM.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu