Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The Cliff Hotel Negril

User Info Menu

The Cliff Hotel Negril

We decided to add on 3 days to our trip so staying in the West End before we head to Idle Awhile Villas. Anyone stay at the Cliff hotel next to Idle Awhile Cliffs before? I remember when it was Moondance. I?ve been there for drinks but never stayed there. Going June 30-July 3rd. We booked a one bedroom suite with adjoining room for the girls. Hopefully it won?t be crowded there.

User Info Menu

Re: The Cliff Hotel Negril

We’ve never stayed there but toured the property so I’m not much help but I look forward to hearing your experience! Enjoy
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Very Nice place and it shouldn’t be crowded unless they are hosting a wedding. The resort is chill. We normally stay at Little Waters Villa just 3 properties away.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Packrat View Post
    Very Nice place and it shouldn’t be crowded unless they are hosting a wedding. The resort is chill. We normally stay at Little Waters Villa just 3 properties away.
    Lol I just called them to make sure there are no weddings or other events planned there during our dates of stay. I had looked at Little Waters but they don’t accept children. In fact very few places on the Cliff side do which I get. Thought it would be nice to split are stay between cliffs and beach. Counting down the days!!

User Info Menu

Good point about weddings there. If you read reviews of Idle Awhile Cliffs, the only negatives there seem to be when there is loud music coming from the Cliffs Hotel late into the evening when there is a wedding reception held next door.
    Johio