Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The rain has arrived.

User Info Menu

Re: The rain has arrived.

Big time and some drinks were $12. Lunch, a few waters each, 3 or 4 beers each, and a couple mixed drinks easily over a hundo. Go take a shower come back for sunset and a few more drinks during sunset and a 50 spot and then you have dinner, and if things get a little wild and you stay out til midnight or so way over a hundo again. Good thing I bought a powerball for tonight.

User Info Menu

VVHT , the best thing Nash could do with that Patriots flag is fold it up and cut squares and make napkins out of it! JUST KIDDING ...... I bet Nash will love it my friend. Enjoy your trip buddy, one day our paths will cross again.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jambarney View Post
    VVHT , the best thing Nash could do with that Patriots flag is fold it up and cut squares and make napkins out of it! JUST KIDDING ...... I bet Nash will love it my friend. Enjoy your trip buddy, one day our paths will cross again.
    Napkins..... hmmmmm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Jam,

Great recommedation!
    I'll help Nash cut up the Chiefs flag!!

LMAO!

Enjoy,

VVHT aka Happy

User Info Menu

Rob you take care brother it was great seeing you. Til next time me and Badnaz will see you soon.

User Info Menu

Big time and some drinks were $12. Lunch, a few waters each, 3 or 4 beers each, and a couple mixed drinks easily over a hundo. Go take a shower come back for sunset and a few more drinks during sunset and a 50 spot and then you have dinner, and if things get a little wild and you stay out til midnight or so way over a hundo again. Good thing I bought a powerball for tonight.
    Yeah, I mainly stuck to buying red stripes while on the beach unless I hit a happy hour at either Rondel or Coco. Loading up on Stripes and Kingston 62 at the Megamart to drink when hanging out at my hotel beach helped as well.

User Info Menu

If Flag city had a bathroom, I'd suggest you use those cut up squares for both your flags for something else! Go Bills!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    If Flag city had a bathroom, I'd suggest you use those cut up squares for both your flags for something else! Go Bills!
    Hey now .......

Administrator

User Info Menu

Hey now .......
    That was getting ugly. And the flag even is customized with Flag City on it!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob,

Relax, Jam and I both know where Ukrans stays in Negril! LMAO ��