Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Boardie Party, Friday 27th April

User Info Menu

Hey! there I am...and Cindy lou who too :-)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by copper350 View Post
    Marley, Is the rum cake going to be enough for everyone to taste? So, what usually happens at these bashes? Who's playing the music? Is there going to be eough food for lunch at the canoe if we want to order somethg? Will there be any drink deals?
    I will surely do my best to make sure everyone gets some.
    The cake was our wedding cake but if you know the story, our wedding didn't quite happen as it was planned because Tropical Storm Nicole made some last minute changes, so we didn't get to have our original wedding as planned, or our original wedding cake. But we came back for our 1 year anniversary and my loving husband and the amazing staff at Catcha made our anniversary a complete make up for our wedding, complete with presenting us with our wedding cake. The baker that Catcha uses for all of their wedding cakes remembered us and our original order and she made the cake, complete with my wedding colors and everything. I was so touched....but then I had a bite and I fell in LOVE! It was a two tier rum cake with icing and it was amazing. We had a slice, then took it to the bar and shared it with Rob, Lisa, (I think Tom), Kevin the bartender, maybe even some of the waitresses, then we proceeded to eat some I think everyday that week and on our final night we invited the Twisters and Rob and Lisa back and we all had another slice and then let Kevin and Ty at Catcha fight over the last piece. Seriously this cake is to die for, everyone agrees, we couldn't stop talking about it so Rob, Lisa, Raul and I all mutually agreed that we must order one every time we come, even if we don't have anything to celebrate! LOL

And yes Clarity, we will hold the cake until everyone is there, and I will surely try to make sure everyone can have some!
    Woo Hoo! Can't wait!

User Info Menu

Marley there is ALWAYS something to celabrate.For this time it will be meeting new people and making new friends

User Info Menu

Absolutely beccajean! That was what we all had decided too....we will ALWAYS have something to celebrate....even if it's just a Tuesday! LOL

User Info Menu

Marley? There has been some confusion. When I asked you if I should book APRIL, and what the boardie bash was all about...you sent me THIS picture:
    Name:  washington_redskins.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  54.0 KB

Now, there are some beautiful people in those pics above. Don't get me wrong! But...but...they are BOARDIES! Not cheerleaders!

Rum cake? I thought you said REDSKINS! omg I am sooooooooooooo disappointed.

Did you get your photo files messed up??? LOL

User Info Menu

Ha! You are right, Brasi! I must have got the files and pictures mixed up.....oh well, too late now, you've already booked!
    hahahaha

User Info Menu

Marley, is it official yet about name tags? Trying to figure out all the little things as the tick-tock of the trip gets closer ....

User Info Menu

Gerryg I am not sure what you mean by official name tags but yeah I liked the idea of having name tags, I guess we could pick up some of those "hi my name is" stickers, is that what you mean? I am sure I can get some of those.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Gerryg I am not sure what you mean by official name tags but yeah I liked the idea of having name tags, I guess we could pick up some of those "hi my name is" stickers, is that what you mean? I am sure I can get some of those.
    Hi my Name is Becky and Im a Negril-a-holic? LMAO!!

User Info Menu

Name tags? So you can be anti social and sit back and scope boardies out? Or is it a short term memory issue?