Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Sitting in the Government Yard in Trenchtown - Kingston, Port Antonio, and Negril TR

User Info Menu

I understand exactly how you feel about rum & ting! We love it! We have tried lots of substitutes for Ting... The closest is Mello Yello (my friend Jason calls it a Rum-ello) or Wegman's diet grapefruit soda. I live in Frederick, MD and we've found places that carry Ting; usually the Latin markets in Gaithersburg have it. It sells for about $1.50 per little bottle, so it isn't cheap. Look around Wheaton in the specialty markets!

User Info Menu

First picture you were in , I thought you look familliar, and i must have met you or saw you as i was at the Luciano concert at the Jungle, and around Negril the same time. Oh and jerk sausage! so good and I just found it at another place last week!, Scotchies has it!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I think that was the lady who was at all (?) the Tuesday concerts at the Jungle this year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sher View Post
    Look around Wheaton in the specialty markets!
    Thanks... I finally found it! "Caribbean Market" in Takoma Park had Ting, in cases! I walked in there, and knew I found what I was looking for when the had Cow Foot Soup for sale! I felt like I was back in Jamaica as soon as I walked in, and finally found my Ting connection! As well as all of the jerk spices that I brought back from Negril. Maybe next time I wont need to check a bag!

And love hearing about the Jerk Pork. I'll definitely have to stop in Mo Bay next trip, if both the Pork Pit and Scotchies have it.