Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweetness Trip Report April 2012 - YS Falls and Middle Quarters

User Info Menu

Exclamation Sweetness Trip Report April 2012 - YS Falls and Middle Quarters

The grounds at YS felt like the rain forest and the flowers were amazing. We stopped for lunch when we left the Falls at the cook shop just up from the entrance (Henry's I think?) - great box food/soup. There was some wood by the bus and it was so beautiful I had to take a shot....The man said it was LOG wood and gave me a tiny piece.

We also stopped in Middle Quarters for Peppa Shrimp (more like prawns) and I had the best soup I have ever tasted.....It was Shrimp Soup (pumkin, cock soup, peppa shrimp) and was HOT, smooth, creamy and outta this WORLD........

Name:  072.JPG
Views: 646
Size:  90.1 KB
    Name:  079.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  38.2 KB
    Name:  082.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  42.8 KB
    Name:  085.JPG
Views: 640
Size:  72.9 KB
    Name:  088.JPG
Views: 557
Size:  47.9 KB
    Name:  089.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  58.1 KB
    Name:  090.JPG
Views: 640
Size:  53.9 KB
    Name:  091.JPG
Views: 666
Size:  42.5 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

It was Howies cook shop, right outside of YS, delicious!

And that shrimp soup was the best soup I have ever tasted in my life! Yummmmmmmmmm

We had sooooooo much fun that day....I will never forget it!

User Info Menu

Mmmmm...that soup looks good !

User Info Menu

BEST SOUP EVER.....gonna try to recreat it at home but mi no know???? Oh and it was 100J a cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Who broke down? who bought the first cup? I can't remember but they let a couple of us try it then we bought, try, buy, try, buy... Before you know it just about all of us had one. I laughed with her, "Just gotta get one, right?" "Get one and everybody buy it!" She was right. Amazing stuff.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Sandie, I'm thinking...

User Info Menu

It was Daisy!

She sold the first cup to Daisy....the rest was history. I am sad that I only bought one cup......it was hands down the best soup I have ever had in my life. Before we pulled away I asked her to come home with us so we could have her soup all the time! LOL

User Info Menu

Every time I had soup last week I wanted another cup! Shrimp soup was special though. Sweetness, what soup did you have at Howies? That was a SHORT romance!!

User Info Menu

LOL...she had conch soup..and you are right!
    They were like "This conch soup is the BEST soup I have ever had"
    10 minutes later "This Shrimp soup is the BEST soup EVER...it is even better than the conch soup!!!!"

LMAO

User Info Menu

Marley - It is beyond cool that I now hear your voice and see your joyous, beautiful face when I read your words. Happiness... Going to take Rachel her shark tooth necklace at lunch