I just want to make clear that Sunset At The Palms is not a Sandals resort, and the transfer to SATP was arranged via the booking agency and not Sandals resorts, so the first people you might want to contact if you need to make arrangements to find other resorts, either within, or outside of Sandals, would probably be the booking agency you used. Also, from what I understand, Beaches Sandy Bay is also closing, but I don't know any of the details of that at all, just that I wouldn't think it would be an option if they are closing too. I for one personally would suggest getting out of any obligation with Sandals at all given the way they conduct their business, and while I don't know anything about legalities, to me what is right is that since they broke their word, that should be considered a breach of contract and anyone should be able to get their money back. Now how that works in the real world, instead of how things should be, I honestly have no idea if that is even doable or not, but I wish everyone making arrangements the best of luck in their endeavors and really hope things work out for the best for everyone.