Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: I've got to find my way back, back to summer paradise - Nov 2011 Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: I've got to find my way back, back to summer paradise - Nov 2011 Trip Report

That makes me wanna cry haha

I'm so glad that Negril affected you and Sunshine the way that it did, it's a special thing.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Re: I've got to find my way back, back to summer paradise - Nov 2011 Trip Report

Oh Tizzy, don't cry yet, save it for the airport! When we booked the trip is seemed like such a random destination. Having been, maybe the choice wasn't so random. It was more like finding a second home.

User Info Menu

I prefer to think of it as karma, or even serendipity if that works better. Negril really attracts and then speaks to a certain kind of people. And we keep going back, keep connecting with Negril and each other, and keep thinking of that next trip and of how that place just gets under your skin and into your heart. Most people I know always ask me why I keep going to the same place over and over - and it's not something you can explain. I just know that I am a better, happier, more fulfilled person for having been there!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CherryNorth49 View Post
    Oh Tizzy, don't cry yet, save it for the airport! When we booked the trip is seemed like such a random destination. Having been, maybe the choice wasn't so random. It was more like finding a second home.
    Amen Sistah!
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

Thanks again Cherry for the TR is was a pleasure to read...I have my notes of different places to visit and tings to do from your report as I'll be stayin at Rooms (My first solo trip) soon come... Oh and the sunset pics of you and Sunshine is amazing!!!

Enjoy!

User Info Menu

There is one chapter left, I will get you to the airport and slightly beyond. I will suck every minute of joy out of Negril and Jamaica I can. I have a few photos left, too. That is Saturday though, so I will post it tomorrow...

User Info Menu

speechlesser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
    Dean is the jerk pork vendor. Not sure what is Flex's real name and there is another juice guy whom I have yet to meet.
    Ya, you are correct. Dean is jerk pork guy. Keith is the juice guy. Neville is the patty guy. I don't know "Fruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuit" Lady's name.......but she makes me lift that damn heavy basket off the sand and onto her head every time I buy something!!!

There's also the baked goods guy...actually there are a couple....try the gizzada!

Last reach I saw an Ice Cream guy...first time for that since I was a kid!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Great report! The video of the sunset with the snorkel boat passing by was off the hook!
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Really enjoyed this.. thanks for sharing your experience