Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: I've got to find my way back, back to summer paradise - Nov 2011 Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: I've got to find my way back, back to summer paradise - Nov 2011 Trip Report

Great report, I've enjoyed it immensely. . . .and, I envy your ticker!

User Info Menu

Re: I've got to find my way back, back to summer paradise - Nov 2011 Trip Report

Here is an airport tip for hungry people. After you check in your luggage and before you go through the security, exit the the airport entrance and head over (maybe 50 yards away) to the area where the buses and taxis pick up people that are leaving the airport. You can buy a few patties (beef, cheese, vegetable etc) and something cold to drink for a last taste of Jamaica. We stop here when arriving and when leaving.

Regards,

Bob

User Info Menu

Thank you Cherry for the trip report! And thank you for actually finishing it It was enjoyable to read from start to finish - I can't wait for your next one, I just hope you don't wait so long to write it! We still have just under 4 weeks to go and I need something to pass the time!

User Info Menu

Bravo Bravo.... and yes it was a VERY good speechless

User Info Menu

Great report, it was a pleasure reading it, I'm still growing some balls to write mines.

Cherry be glad that's all you witnessed during the elections. We arrived on December 9, 2011 and got stuck behind the 'green party' caravan traveling to Lucea. Must have been 500 cars at least. We landed in MoBay around 2 pm but didn't reach Negril til 7 or so.

User Info Menu

Loved the report Cherry it was one of the most enjoyable reads I have had thank you so much. We will be on the One Love Bus on the 30th and I will be sure to say hello.

User Info Menu

Thank you.

User Info Menu

Now, that was FUN.....
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

CherryN49 and Sunshine (lurker), I did keep up with the day by day week long trip and that was a great way to do it. It was a fun week! Thanks again for sharing. Have fun on your next trip sponcered by Negril.com.

This board is one of the best places on the net. Love hanging here with all the boardies. The serendipity of this past week is meeting you here, and I'm so glad I have.

Keep writing, you're quite good.

User Info Menu

clap, clap, clap...standing ovation....

i know a trip report is time consuming but in my case, so worth it, because it takes me back to when I was there. I haven't opened my notes or looked at the pics far awhile and will not look at them until time to post for the day...Janet always says not to forget this or that, but I have to respond, we haven't got there yet..it hasn;t happened yet so we cant look at it yet....she thinks I am soooo crazy!!!!!lol!!!!and I am!!!!I read all the reports on here, which also takes me back to negril....

our hangout here at negril.com rocks, doesn't it....

come on in and get your fix....
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet