Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: I've got to find my way back, back to summer paradise - Nov 2011 Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: I've got to find my way back, back to summer paradise - Nov 2011 Trip Report

cherry, what a wonderful write you are . . . thank you for sharing . . .

User Info Menu

Re: I've got to find my way back, back to summer paradise - Nov 2011 Trip Report

Bravo!!! Loved your report so very much...thank you for your labors of love writing and sharing your trip with us here

User Info Menu

Wonderful report Cherry. Thank you soooo much
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Excellent Excellent Excellent Great job Cherry

User Info Menu

I've enjoyed every page of this report. Normally, when trip report is too long, I sorta skim through them and can easily skip pages. Not yours!! You kept my rapt attention for every sentence. I'm at the one-month mark for my first trip to Negril and I have to say, you've definitely got me all a flutter about my upcoming trip! Soon come, Negril, and mi gratitude, Cherry!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mamade11 View Post
    awesome report!! I'm even more excited about going.... about this time in two weeks I should be drinking my 1st or 2nd rum punch! Will definately look for you - Seastar on the 1st?
    I have already emailed about booking my tickets. Do I remember you posting at some point that you were starting out at Catcha? If that is the case, we will likely see you at Ivan's, as we are checking in to Catcha on the 1st. I figured on just being able to walk up the lane to the show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    Here is an airport tip for hungry people. After you check in your luggage and before you go through the security, exit the the airport entrance and head over (maybe 50 yards away) to the area where the buses and taxis pick up people that are leaving the airport. You can buy a few patties (beef, cheese, vegetable etc) and something cold to drink for a last taste of Jamaica. We stop here when arriving and when leaving.

Regards,

Bob
    Thanks Bob, that is a great tip! I would much rather my last meal in Jamaica be a couple of patties. I won't mindone bit if this was the one and only time I ate at BK on the island.

User Info Menu

Cherry - We get in on the 1st - to Catcha I emailed also, but on facebook they said we could just get them at the gate. I was a little worried they would sell out.

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for the time you put into your report! It was worth every moment of waiting!! Enjoy your upcoming trip~ looking forward to a 2nd edition from you!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Cherry (and Sunshine!) - thank you so very much! Your trip report was funny, sweet, thought-provoking and just plain good! I sincerely hope you keep stretching that writing muscle. You have a real voice!! We hang out at Sun Beach when we are there, which isn't far from Coco. Will keep an eye out and holler if we see you two. Would love to share a Stripe or two!