Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Negril is better than ever! I am here, and I am having a GOOD time!

User Info Menu

Love that you extended your stay, sounds like you're having a blast! Keep Keepin' on GerryG!
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

xtabi

Hey Jerry, I was there last week, and I think it is you jumping, at xtabi . Thanks Shelly I love NBCC Name:  jamaica 2 060.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  88.3 KBName:  jamaica 2 062.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  92.4 KBName:  jamaica 2 065.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  94.1 KBName:  jamaica 2 069.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  87.5 KB

User Info Menu

HA! I LOVE when boardies stories and pictures overlap! A different view or perspective of the same place and time is always cool to me! Thanks for sharing Negrilbay! Hope you had a nice reach too!

User Info Menu

Name:  Negril july 2011 045.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  40.5 KB

Here is a little sample ....

User Info Menu

Here are a few more ....
    Attached Images Attached Images      

User Info Menu

Well Gerry, looks like you're moving right long now.....thanks for the pics!!

User Info Menu

Wow, last night was WILD. It was Thursday night at the Jungle, girls free, and I think every chick in Negril was there pumping to the music, swaying their stuff and having the time of their lives.

Nicky was dressed really hot (me, t-shirt and cargo shorts, lol), and the doorman at Jungle even commented hot sexy she was .... We had a couple of red bull mixed drinks (I drank mostly red bull, don't like to have more than a drink or two when driving motor bike), and she gets a little saucy when she drinks (saucier, I should say) ..... It was about 2 a.m. or so, and we headed to Scrub a Dub, and wow that place is off the charts -- similar feel to Winners Circle roof party, but amped up a bit .... It's like a regular night club with dancing and chill spots, plus a strip club, all in one, and wow these dancers were sexy, grinding and dancing, some of them topless, and they were all shiny and sweaty and glistening under the lights ... We're talking really young girls, late teens or early 20s, and really cute. Whew, thank god I had my chick, who likes to grind right along with them, cause that place got me wide awake all over again.

It was a lot of locals and me and one other tourist, a older guy from England who I've met a few times through the years. BTW, talk about a sick deal -- fool is paying like 400 dollars for five weeks at Cotton Grove, what a bargain!

We stumbled back to Seastar Inn, crap forgot my key, finally got in, then I finally got in ...... And to all a good night!

User Info Menu

Wow, last night was WILD. It was Thursday night at the Jungle, girls free, and I think every chick in Negril was there pumping to the music, swaying their stuff and having the time of their lives.

Nicky was dressed really hot (me, t-shirt and cargo shorts, lol), and the doorman at Jungle even commented hot sexy she was .... We had a couple of red bull mixed drinks (I drank mostly red bull, don't like to have more than a drink or two when driving motor bike), and she gets a little saucy when she drinks (saucier, I should say) ..... It was about 2 a.m. or so, and we headed to Scrub a Dub, and wow that place is off the charts -- similar feel to Winners Circle roof party, but amped up a bit .... It's like a regular night club with dancing and chill spots, plus a strip club, all in one, and wow these dancers were sexy, grinding and dancing, some of them topless, and they were all shiny and sweaty and glistening under the lights ... We're talking really young girls, late teens or early 20s, and really cute. Whew, thank god I had my chick, who likes to grind right along with them, cause that place got me wide awake all over again.

It was a lot of locals and me and one other tourist, a older guy from England who I've met a few times through the years. BTW, talk about a sick deal -- fool is paying like 400 dollars for five weeks at Cotton Grove, what a bargain!

We stumbled back to Seastar Inn, crap forgot my key, finally got in, then I finally got in ...... And to all a good night!

User Info Menu

Do you pay by the hour or by the day you lucky Dog....... Now I see why Gerry enjoys Negril soo much.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

Hey Jerry, I was there last week, and I think it is you jumping, at xtabi . Thanks Shelly I love NBCC Name:  jamaica 2 060.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  88.3 KBName:  jamaica 2 062.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  92.4 KBName:  jamaica 2 065.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  94.1 KB

Thats not Gerry but man would that have been cool if it was!

Children Are Our Tomorrow !