Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161 ... LastLast

Thread: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

User Info Menu

Re: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

Summer, Vi's pictures are beautiful and I would also luv to have one hung in my home....goldilocks.. knowing Vi the way I do.. She would be in all Glory to be able to meet Maxi...and to be able to go on stage with him...and party aftewards.... Sounds like one great night!! You go girl!!! *Vi*... luving the report...

User Info Menu

It was great! He is very kind and down to earth.

User Info Menu

Summer, I know how busy you are so it’s an honor you choose to spend your breaks with me. I also appreciate your kind words. It means a lot to me when people understand the visit is for my soul-satisfaction, but the report is all about Portland, Jamaica and the beauty that abounds there. And YES, help yourself to any picture I post. I would LOVE to see which one(s) you choose to have framed. In fact, the 3D imaging sounds interesting. Is there a way I can see his work? Perhaps a site I can access???

You know what Goldilocks…I am sooooooooooooo jealous of you right now!!!!! Not only an autograph but you partied with my future husband!!!!! Dyam, you lived my dream. He’s an amazing vocalist. I fall in love with his gift each time I see him. Every once in a while I hear songs I think he could bring new life to…this year it’s Crystal Blue Persuasion. I can hear that mellow, sexiness coming from his heart….Look over yonder…what do you see…a new day arising…most definitely…sigh

Sparkle, I KNOW you know about this shameless torch I carry for this man. And yes, I would be deep in glory if I had the opportunity to tell him so. And darlin, you too can help yourself to any of the photos I post. But you and Summer be warned that I still have a bushel load left to put up.

User Info Menu

WOW! What a great report vi. Im gonna have to look through the archives and read your past reports now.

Thanks for putting the time in!

User Info Menu

Hi there murph and welcome to this ride. So glad you are enjoying it. I believe there is only one still on the board. Had another but something crazy happened to the pictures so I asked for it to be deleted. Couldn't figure out what went wrong but I'm sure I was the blame. Anyway...more on the way.

User Info Menu

Vi, I love yoru spirit and zest for life! My husband and I fell in love with Portie years ago and sadly haven't been back for the last 5 years. I love the way you tell your story and your lovely photos. I hope to go back one day. Many blessings and love to you~

User Info Menu

Oh, and my avatar is at Winnifred Beach with my LOVE.

User Info Menu

A refreshing afternoon in the midst of majestic falling waters…

Rode into town…tagging along as my driver ran some errands. Along the route of stopping here and there, I searched for an FM receiver so I can play my music through his car speakers. I was also looking for a knife to cut my many mangos…the string ones are a challenge to eat otherwise. I feel I waste a lot of the fruit because I can’t pull it all off the humongous pit. Why does the pit have to be so big??

Couldn’t find the receiver anywhere so it became the first thing on my list of stuff to pack for next visit. But boy did I strike it gold on the knife. A 6 x 2 inch blade so sharp I was afraid to use it. Straight razor sharp. Only 200J! I know it will last me a lifetime. Sorry no picture.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Schuttzie View Post
    Oh, and my avatar is at Winnifred Beach with my LOVE.
    Hey there Schuttzie!!! I love that photo of the two of you. You can see the look of love in your faces. Thanks so much for joining me on this venture. Your words are so kind and very much appreciated. To express my gratitude I'm sure Summer won't mind me devoting the Winnefred Beach post to you and your hubby. It was one of the most memorable days of this visit...can't wait to talk about it.

User Info Menu

Super hot today. Being in town in this heat wasn’t much fun. I dreamed of water pouring down on me to cool my body temp.