Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485354555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

User Info Menu

Re: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Can't wait to hear allllll about it. In the meantime I'm contacting my Long Bay connections to find out where it is just in case I DID get there but didn't know where I was....lol Happy Hour starts early on the rock!!!!
    Thanks vi

User Info Menu

Dearest vi,

Thank you for this superb trip report. I've only been to Negril and you have opened my eyes to Portland in the most amazing way. You have a cool vibe and write with passion. The pictures of your journey just captured me and held sway over the couple of days of following you around. Your respect of the wonderful people you encountered was encouraging. Namaste!

This would make a great boardie avitar:
    Name:  vi shadow.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  22.7 KB

User Info Menu

Wonderful report Vi! Now I have somewhere to look as a guide when I make it to Portland. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SPARKLE1010 View Post
    *Vi*. Welcome back...so glad to hear that you had a few omg moments, can't wait to hear all about them....I know there are lots of pictures...hurry Honey we are awaiting....
    Yes me gal, Sparkle, a couple of those moments left me speechless…the way only Jamaica can do a mouthy someone like me. Plenty of pictures with different sight angles just for you. I hope to start posting this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    I'm about 2 weeks from my next trip to jamaica so I'm counting on you to ease me into the right vibe
    Sam, you must be a bundle of positive excitement. Bet you wear a smile 24/7. Enjoy your time in Jamaica to the max!! Have a fruity drink for me please.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Thank so much darlin Schuttzie. Although I visited a lot of the same places, I had a few unexpected *omg* moments that will make the background picures new. Going to start it soon while the memories are still fresh so don't go far. btw...you and hubby got that 2014 calendar out looking at dates???????
    No, I'm afraid not yet, Vi. We've been talking about going back soon but don't have dates yet, sadly. Can't wait see more of your amazing pictures, bless!

User Info Menu

awwwww Schuttzie sweetie whenever you and hubby do go back, it will be MAGICAL. In the meantime I'm glad you are tagging along with me cuz I do enjoy your company.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bjritz View Post
    Dearest vi,

Thank you for this superb trip report. I've only been to Negril and you have opened my eyes to Portland in the most amazing way. You have a cool vibe and write with passion. The pictures of your journey just captured me and held sway over the couple of days of following you around. Your respect of the wonderful people you encountered was encouraging. Namaste!

This would make a great boardie avitar:
    Name:  vi shadow.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  22.7 KB
    Oh my…seeing this “Namaste!” felt like I had just been given an award. Thank you so much bjritz!!! Your comment has me beaming in this dark little corner of the office.

It’s so easy to write with respect and the love I feel for that place because that’s what I receive when I’m there. Staying indoors is absolute torture for me. I don’t care if it’s just sitting on the curb along the seaside watching the commotion of daily life, I have to be face to face with Portland all the time. Afterward, it’s impossible for me to keep silent about my wonderful experiences. I’m happy you enjoyed this journey and were able to, in essence, feel what I felt.

oh and I can't decide WHAT shot to use as an avatar, but that's a great suggestion.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sandy-girl View Post
    Wonderful report Vi! Now I have somewhere to look as a guide when I make it to Portland. Thanks!
    Thanks Sandy girl, and please feel free to ask away when you start your planning. I will be happy to answer whatever I can to help make your trip as memorable as mine.

User Info Menu

Your trip reports always inspire me, Vi. Thank you!

User Info Menu

Thanks Maryann. I'm glad you moved by the report and very happy you posted.