Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

User Info Menu

Re: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

No Problem...pm me an address and it's in the mail on monday.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    No Problem...pm me an address and it's in the mail on monday.

Hi Vi, your stored message inbox is full?

User Info Menu

Vi that was awesone!! what you paid for all that alcohol was so amazing ......I think this is the tenth time or so that am reading your TR, it makes me feel so warm. A cold one here this morning in the burbs. Thanks again look forward to your next report.

User Info Menu

Kaycee....I cleared my pm files.

User Info Menu

Thank you Summer!!! LOL @ tenth time reading the report. I haven’t read it over myself yet. Didn’t realize it had gotten so long and I left some stuff out. Well like I said I blame you and the others who so wonderfully posted expressions of enjoying the report…it’s a sure motivator to share the experience.

I LOVE Jamaica rum so now that I am no longer afraid of the duty charges and thanks to US Airways with that awesome direct flight, I’m bringing back all I can every visit. I told a friend I haven’t been in a US liquor store since July!!!

User Info Menu

Bravo Vi, a beautiful report from a beautiful person!

User Info Menu

Well, I printed this report and have it in protective covering, read it again last night while sipping my Baileys!! it's like am reading for the first time......truly awesome report. I have read this report at least twenty times now (no kidding) and it gives me the same warm fuzzy feeling

It warms me up more than the fireplace. sigh ..... Bigup Vi
    Last edited by Summer; 12-18-2013 at 12:47 PM.

User Info Menu

We fly out Friday with an overnight in Toronto. Great idea printing off this report. I might have to do the same. Would make some great reading material on the way down.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Sandman! I hope you see this before you leave. Well anyway, I’m sorry I didn’t see your comment sooner. You and the Mrs. try to ignore the construction going on downtown. New sewer lines are being installed which is a grand thing but makes moving around town a little tricky. For excellent jerk chicken, go to Piggys. You can walk there. His place is located at the split between the town & seaside road as you enter into town. The chicken is moist, full of flavor and tender.

Safe journey and have a wonderful time. PLEASE post pictures when you get back…I’m in need of some PA exposure in the midst of this cold, grey scenery here.

User Info Menu

Hi Vi. We fly out tomorrow night with a layover in Toronto then morning flight to MBJ. I don't suppose you could recommend a tourist friendly small local type bar anywhere near Tim Bamboo? We hope to find a place we can call our favorite new bar in Port Antonio. Will take plenty of pictures, we are both plenty excited to get out of this deep freeze at home. Will check out Piggys for sure. So it is walking distance from our hotel?
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]