Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Please welcome our latest Transportation sponsor - Steve Positive Tours!

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome our latest Transportation sponsor - Steve Positive Tours!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Give Steve, a call for your transportation needs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Steve took us back and forth from Mobay last week. He was a great driver and provided a phone for me which really came in handy since my mom was rushed to the ER (doing well now) on our second night in Negril. I would highly recommend him for your transportation needs!

User Info Menu

Hey danthemanpurdue
    We at Steve Positive Tours are very happy to know that we were of great help to you
    with driving and that the phone came in handy.
    Its really good news to hear that your mom is OK.

Thank you for the recommendation and thank you for making your choice for transportation Steve Positive Tours.
    NEVER a dull moment with us!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Big up for Steve Positive Tours!!
    Big up to you Vince!

User Info Menu

This time last year we was riding a cold a/c van with lots of COLD Red Stripe with Steve!! sad(- Wish we could have made it this year again - Much Respect!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Would love to be in your clean van, with a COLD Red Stripe in mi hand right now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Big up to Steve! Last night I made a call he called me back instantly. Mi true fren in Ja. got in into a motorcycle wreck Saturday nite going to get in Negril from Rhodes Resort after work. He's in bad condition can't open his eyes. PLEASE PRAY with me for better news for Delroy. Thanks again Steve for the care and finding out any news you hear for mi! BIG UP STEVE POSITIVE, for the care and dedication you put towards your repeat customers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Big up to Steve! Last night I made a call he called me back instantly. Mi true fren in Ja. got in into a motorcycle wreck Saturday nite going to get in Negril from Rhodes Resort after work. He's in bad condition can't open his eyes. PLEASE PRAY with me for better news for Delroy. Thanks again Steve for the care and finding out any news you hear for mi! BIG UP STEVE POSITIVE, for the care and dedication you put towards your repeat customers!
    Hey Vince
    We are happy everything workout OK and that we could be of some help
    Respect mon!
    Last edited by Steve Positive Tours; 07-22-2015 at 10:04 AM.

User Info Menu

We at Steve Positive Tours is offering free Mega Mart stop to everyone that is booked with us for airport transfers

Plus complimentary beverages and a free phone to use.

Call us at 1-876-372-8354 or email us at stevepositiveja@gmail.com
    NEVER a dull moment with us!!