Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Please welcome our latest Transportation sponsor - Steve Positive Tours!

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome our latest Transportation sponsor - Steve Positive Tours!

Hey!!!! Finally made it back home.. Thanks for the great service, the phone , the good company, everything,
    and thanks for the great Jamaican nickname you gave me, lol. See ya next time.

User Info Menu

Steve POSTIVE Tours we will see you mon on June 3rd!!!~I'll call ya a week before just to touch base with you and also, 24 hours before we land . MUCH RESPECT!~Soon Come!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Hey!!!! Finally made it back home.. Thanks for the great service, the phone , the good company, everything,
    and thanks for the great Jamaican nickname you gave me, lol. See ya next time.

Hey jojo p

We are so happy to hear that you made it home safely
    We also respect the time you've taken to let us know
    that our services were great, on the name lol,
    Thanks for making your choice for transportation Steve Positive Tours
    Last edited by Steve Positive Tours; 05-03-2014 at 01:21 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Steve POSTIVE Tours we will see you mon on June 3rd!!!~I'll call ya a week before just to touch base with you and also, 24 hours before we land . MUCH RESPECT!~Soon Come!
    Vince

Respect everytime

User Info Menu

We at Steve Positive Tours are always ready to serve you all
    Rain or shine,
    Whatever your transportation needs are
    You can always depend on us!

We are only a phone call away call us at 1-876-372-8354 or email stevepositiveja@gmail.com
    Come and experience Jamaica the POSITIVE way with Steve Positive Tours
    NEVER a dull moment with us!!

User Info Menu

Big up to Steve Positive Tours!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Give Steve Positive Tours a call
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I second that!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Big up to Steve Positive Tours give him a ring for your transportation needs!! NEVER a dull moment!!! CALL 876.372.8354!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Big up to Steve Positive Tours give him a ring for your transportation needs!! NEVER a dull moment!!! CALL 876.372.8354!!
    Hey Vince
    Thank you so so much for always sharing some love and respect to us here at Steve Positive Tours. We honestly appreciate the kindness, can't wait to meet and serve you and friends. One love everytime!!