So bummed.

I made a reservation while I was IN negril in June for the last week of october for CCLP. Was gonna be just me again but me and my big mouth I've got two of my buddies coming along. ( They r highschool friends really awesome and i can be cool and show them MY negril) Well now im at 3 per room and of course I have to upgrade my room, which all they got is one jr. suite for the time I'm gonna be there...so it will be TRIPLE what I paid for a deluxe.

Ok, I can make other plans no problem mon. However; when I went back in june, i had my choice of places a week out before my trip. this time it is slim pickins on the beach that week according to my research, and I'm a month out!!!

So I wonder what the world is goin on that week? Is the southwest flight schedule making it easier for people to get to the island cheap and quick causing a tourist boom? Is the last week in October usually so busy? Or is my mouth so big the whole world knows about Negril and how awesome it is and now everyone wants to go!!!??