I'd like to share with you about a young man, who is an extraordinary singer/guitarist. Mr. Kevin Sterling. I feel he is one that "has it", and has a true feel and love for music. I'd like to say on my behalf, being a music "junkie" for 43 years or so, that when I hear it, I know it! That is all I'm gonna say about that. I befriended Kevin {and his brother} about 3 years ago on the beach at Bloody Bay. They were doing not only the BOB reggae stuff, but American R&B, rock, Adult Contemporary. etc. They could easily do requests, and really would "nail it"! We spent a while talking about music. I tried to follow up with Kevin, sent cds thru the mail {never reached him} ever happen to you? So, I'd lost track of him, until Saturday Dec. 13th. We went to the Seastar Inn {Hi Okema!}. And lo and behold, here's this young man in the opening slot for the Saturday night reggae show. It's Kevin!!! After the set I greeted him, not totally sure he remembered me, but that don't matter. This was a great surprise for me. He is quite an entertainer, so happy to see him at Seastar. RIP Stephen West. So, when you go to Seastar for the Saturday night show, congratulate Kevin on his new gig, and say thanks for his performance. And mention Rocknroll farmer sent ya! Oh, and I forgot to mention SASANYA!! sorry.