If you haven't been, or have for that matter, make sure to check it out on your next reach. Chukka, the "attraction" company in Jamaica has taken over the property. Not sure if they purchased or whatever the technicalities of the matter but our guide informed us they plan on adding zip lines and more " sprucing" up of the property.

When asked how he feels about the changes our guide had mixed feelings. He didn't elaborate but I can only assume the pro is more visitors = more income for all workers involved and con is the untouched beauty will slowly be compromised. I expect a future YS with the pool and gift shop and all the tourist attractions that go along with that. Sad for some but I guess that's just the same as the new hotel height situation. Change is inevitable. I'm just glad we were able to experience this place the way it should be. Had a trip to Roaring River and their Blue Lagoon back in 2010. Was sad to see the changes to the lagoon and would much prefer my memory of the place rather than revisit and ruin my imagery.

just a heads up to inform you time is ticking on this attraction. My favorite so far.........for now