We just got back on the 17th from our June trip, and I have to say that it was probably one of our best vacations, ever! This trip was highlighted by several "firsts":

• First time staying at Sea Grape Villa. Awesome! If I can afford it (i.e. slow season), we will definitely stay there again

• First time using Linston for airport transfers and trips around Negril. Excellent! Linston is probably the most honest and fair businessperson that we have encountered in Jamaica. He gave us some great recommendations for our trip, was accommodating to our needs and is just a great guy to hang with. He will be our regular driver going forward.

• We also made it a point to try a new restaurant every night for dinner. Murphy's, Bella Donna and Swordfish are just a few that we tried. Most were great but a couple didn't live up to the hype. I will go into details later.

I am enjoying all the great trip reports that are going on right now, so I will post more about our trip later when I have my pictures uploaded. I also have some cliff diving and snorkeling video that I took with my cheap go-pro knock-off. It does not compare to Smith744's video-logue, but I will share it nonetheless.