I've been to jamaica countless times and to negril a few times but it was always with friends and we basically lived the 'bachelor party' lifestyle from start to finish. but this time i will be taking the family and staying on the cliffs so things will be different and theres a few things im not sure about. the kids definitely want to play at margaritaville on their beach, but do they have beach chairs there available for everyone to use for the day [free or rental]? its been a few years since i was there so even if i remembered clearly, things change often so i want to know what to expect. and if there isnt beach chairs available there, is there a next best place close by so that we can still be in that area of the beach?

also, does anyone have any recent pics of the menus from some popular places to eat such sips and bites, mi yard, and those kind of places that offer a wider variety of choices for a family of different tastes? i ask because young americanized kids can be pretty stubborn to try different foods so it would be nice to know before we reach a certain place if 2 stops are gonna be necessary for everyone to eat....thanks in advance for any help