My husband and I were 19-time visitors to Jamaica betweem 1986 and 2007; 14 of those times to Negril, always to the beach.

I've been to other places in the Caribbean and in Europe, but only Jamaica makes all the tension in my neck and shoulders go away.

My husband passed away last fall, and I've been considering a solo "retreat" kind of trip back to Negril. I don't want a party scene. I want to sit, read, think, drink coffee, eat some fresh Jamaican food, have ackee and salt fish for breakfast, watch the sunset, maybe grieve a bit, maybe scatter a small amount of his ashes in the Caribbean that he loved so much. What I do NOT want is to be hassled by gigolos. I am 59 years old and overweight, which makes me a prime target.

I don't think I could bear going back to the beach where we went so many times together, so I wasthinking of staying on the cliffs. I've been looking at Catch a Falling Star, Westender, and Jackie's. The last one worries me a bit, for while I've been known to do some yoga, I am not a yoga/meditation devotee (mostly because I am working al the time). I just want to relax and heal my soul from all I've been through.

Can anyone suggest a property for me?