Hi, all...I am starting to plan my 2018 cremains scattering trip. My sister and brother-in-law are insisting on coming with me, so we are looking at the Mango Villa at Idle Awhile, and I have some questions; maybe someone from the property or a past guest can answer them.

1) This villa looks like there is one bedroom on each floor so each one has some privacy. Is that in fact the case? If so, this would be ideal accommodation for a couple and a solo.
2) Is the villa on the beach side, or across the street? Does it have a sea view from the balcony?
3) Is it worth getting the all-inclusive meal plan if you don't drink a lot?
4) Our party would include two omnivores and one vegetarian. Would a chef be able to accommodate all on the same day?
5) What is the location on the beach of the property? In other words, what long-time properties/restaurants is it near? I'd like to get a handle on location based on previous visits.
6) Does the property have 24-hour security? What about the beach?
7) Are there safes in the villas?
8) Is there a pool on the property? I assume that as a solo I would not be able to use the pool at Swept Away.
9) Would the management be able to organize a boat to take us out to where I could release a biodegradable urn or would I need to do that on my own?

Thanks to all in advance for the help.