Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Timers to Negril (With A Baby 20-months)

User Info Menu

Re: First Timers to Negril (With A Baby 20-months)

This is their 4 month trip
    Name:  twins.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  41.9 KB

This is 2011/2012 XMAS & NYE trip
    Name:  Twins 2012.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  86.6 KB

User Info Menu

you will have a blast! just watch for the horses and on occasion 1 or 2 large stingrays migrate along the shallow coast while feeding, not a common occurrence but something to keep an eye on with a little one. country country is great but very meager accommodations, just an fyi in case you are expecting more than what they offer. it is clean and nice but i would say it compares to a 2-3 star hotel in the states. food is great there. thinking about bringing a 1 yr old next june...

User Info Menu

Nice! Ya'll are gonna have a great experience with the little dude. Def the only concern I had when I read your post was the horses so just keep an eye out for that.

Country Country would be a great property for a home base con bambino, but there are plenty of other places on the beach that would be super fun and kid friendly...

Margaritaville, throw some water wings on him and let him jump on the trampolines with you. Just don't stay for a meal+drinks lol.

Sunbeach would be a great place for lunch. Good food, Huge beach, and the bar has swings made out of lawn chairs. My kids like chilling out there after playing on the beach. At the time the property next door was clothing optional, made for some pretty stellar reactions from my then 6 & 8 year olds jajaja .

There's a water park in Negril, Cool Runnings, but I've never been and have no idea if there is anything there that caters to toddlers...might be worth looking into

I'm sure more people will chime in with suggestions. Oh and that map that was posted earlier in the thread is a MUST HAVE. Print it out, laminate it, use it.

FULLJOY your trip, you're gonna be addicted just like the rest of us lol
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

At Sunbeach

Name:  IMG_1457.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  93.6 KB
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Hi Everyone!

I'm DantheMans wife. We can't wait to visit Negril! All these suggestions are awesome! Our little guy is a beach bum so I know he's going to have a blast.

Thanks!!!

User Info Menu

the locals will quickly dress the little guy up in all kinds of jamaican bracelets and necklaces... haha

User Info Menu

Awesome!! We already ordered him some Ja colored shirts! Plus his name is Bob! Lol

User Info Menu

Those boys sure did look happy on the jet ski. so many youngsters are missing that joy right now, the laughter is gone. Maybe soon children from all over the globe will be able to enjoy those incredible machines once again. The fun and laughter can return!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaherring View Post
    Those boys sure did look happy on the jet ski. so many youngsters are missing that joy right now, the laughter is gone. Maybe soon children from all over the globe will be able to enjoy those incredible machines once again. The fun and laughter can return!
    While I hate the jet skis and very happy they are gone, my nephews really did enjoy it. They didn't go far out at all and just went in circles but to them it was the best thing ever. They have found other things to laugh about so the lack of jet skis won't stifle their laugh or their joy or their fun.

User Info Menu

Hey there, does anyone have any information about any babysitting services? We have a three year old and are considering taking him to Negril. We do occasionally like to go out for dinner. I have heard of some of the properties providing babysitting services for a fee. I'm curious - anyone ever have someone look after the kids while you go out and enjoy a little Negril nightlife?