Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas 97 Days in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * * * Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas – 97 Days in Negril * * * * * *

Quote Originally Posted by Rum-polephoreskin View Post
    Now you know.
    Thanks - I must do that some day
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

It's been a few years since I've tried it.
    But there some awesome eels as I recall it.
    . . . and speaking of the German bar, their beach would be a good starting point.
    That rug really tied the room together.

User Info Menu

Lucky you... 97 days! Enjoy! BTW- What is a gizzada? a Jamaican cicada?

User Info Menu

YIPPIE an on sight Kahuna3 report~ See you on the beach soon mon.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Man I saw that poor doggy walking to Hi-Lo last night. It was dark and Tizzy would have stepped on it had I not pointed it out at the last second. That stretch of road is sketchy, especially at night.

User Info Menu

Tizzy and Booger on vacay together?...NICE!

User Info Menu

Love the photo of your 'jungle' foliage. Looking forward to beautiful green Jamaica.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the on site report!-where is this place you staying at mon?-looks nice mon!-enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irie luv View Post
    Tizzy and Booger on vacay together?...NICE!

lol. This one's a family vacation and somehow we were out to almost 5am this morning.

User Info Menu

That's ok, even on family vacations...there are times that the moment is just fun! Too many folks are really quick "to jump to judge" as Tarrus Riley says. Most of us have such busy lives at home that vacation is a time to totally relax. It isn't long before we head back to reality. Life is to be enjoyed as long as we keep our heads on straight! I have no doubt that you are just enjoying yourself with respect to all involved. Have a great vacation Booger!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]