Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas 97 Days in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * * * Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas – 97 Days in Negril * * * * * *

Kahuna, with your descriptions..I felt like I was there! Thanks for all of it! When I get there I am sure I will be witnessing my own street theatre and will now totally appreciate the experience....PS..started a few pages of the book..dang..trying to hold off til vacay!! Thanks Again!!!!

User Info Menu

Safe travels going home! I'm going to miss your reports.

User Info Menu

Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Kahuna go home and reacquaint yourself with Bea, take a few days then pick up keyboard and enlighten us with further musings from your trip
    Come join is back home in the polar vortex :-)

Current conditions in Ottawa
    Condition:Mainly Sunny
    Pressure:102.9 kPa
    Tendency:rising
    Visibility:24 km Temperature:-14.3°C
    Dewpoint:-24.9°C
    Humidity:41%
    Wind:WNW 4 km/h
    Wind Chill: -17

User Info Menu

Kahuna thank you for your trip reports. Glad you went back.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the entertainment K3

User Info Menu

all the best to you and Bea!

User Info Menu

Thanks so much for your stories, observations and pictures - they help to keep me warm on these cold winter days.

Have a safe trip home!

User Info Menu

Excellent report Kahuna. Welcome to the 100k club.

User Info Menu

Glad we got to share your last drink(?) on the beach today w/ you. Thanx, bless-up until we meet again!......K&K