Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165661626364656667 LastLast

Thread: Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas 97 Days in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * * * Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas – 97 Days in Negril * * * * * *

Thanks for sharing this wonderful report!!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I really enjoyed your report, thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

if yu leave some reports on long enuf, they will hit 100k too hehehehehe
    mi always choose quality ova quantity ..anyday .. this one fits the good quality group for me personally
    Last edited by ackee; 03-02-2014 at 02:15 PM.

User Info Menu

Thoroughly enjoyed your writing and pictures! Felt like I was walking down the road with you - really enjoyed your report!

User Info Menu

I'm back in Winter Hell - I should've stayed another month. I've already shoveled my driveway twice.

Okay here's a question - did some jokster pin a 'ROB ME!' sign on my back when I left the beach on Friday. Kimbo? Was it you?
    Because when I picked up my bag at the airport in Ottawa I noticed the lock was missing and the zipper tabs were not positioned at the top, where I always leave them. So I opened my bag and it had been tossed, it looked like a clothes salad in there.

I checked it over when I got home and saw that my sunglasses and my camera were missing. I filed a claim with Sunwing - they haven't called me yet.

Here's the irony, remember I said I couldn't post any photos of Bounty Killa because my camera was on the fritz? That's why I packed it in my checked bag. I was going to buy a new one, so no loss there. Also, my sunglasses were old, scratched and the temple pads were literally worn off from wearing them all day for three months; I was going to replace them - so no loss there either.

But nevertheless, my bag was opened and riffled thru at MoBay airport - I was robbed, again
    ("Dem tiefs so tick in Jamaica dey like sand on de beach!")

I miss being on the island. It is so freakin cold here.

I plan work on my 'Sunsets, Rum, etc' trip report and turn it into into a developed, more complete, more comprehensive, unfettered, unfiltered and cohesive piece. I have other bits and pieces that will be added as well. I don't have a definite schedule for this, but I will get around to it, eventually.

After it's done I will post on this thread how you can access it. It will be in eBook format, so you can download it - FREE! For a limited time only - as a thanks to you all for your support and encouragement.

I'm also putzing away on another eBook that is more of a guy-oriented short story - (no way I could post any of it here or Rob/Lisa would un-friend me).

I enjoyed reporting to y'all. It was fun, maybe do it again next year.

(Gerryg123 - I think I'll just append next year's report to this one, pimp it every day and go for another 200K )

Have a great summer.

Likkle more . . .

Kahuna3
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Thanks for bringing us along. 90 days went fast.

User Info Menu

Brrrrrrrr, its cold here as well but I am so happy you got to have lots of sun and fun in Negril. Tiefs! Everywhere.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Thanks for the likkle more . . .

User Info Menu

Glad to hear you made it home. Sorry that some thief took something from you again. Looking forward to your new book.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna3 View Post
    But nevertheless, my bag was opened and riffled thru at MoBay airport - I was robbed, again
    ("Dem tiefs so tick in Jamaica dey like sand on de beach!")
    This is what I mean about Jamaica always breaking my heart. The gift that keeps on giving. But, alas, it's worth it. Awesome report, Kahuna. Epic.