Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38434445464748495051525358 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas 97 Days in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * * * Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas – 97 Days in Negril * * * * * *

these are good to hear! Thanks for the stories!

User Info Menu

So . . . I've been back for a while now. Here's what's new at home:
    - I got a good deal on a nice new computer
    - Bea got the job she was looking for - I'm happy for her, but I miss her around the house during the day
    - all my buddies are rockin' it on the beach in Negril - I'm happy for them
    - I fixed a couple of things around the house and shoveled a pant-load of snow and chipped away at some ice,
    - it snowed today and it's going down to -22C
    - I plowed my way thru a couple of thick books - can I say 'thick' when I read on a kindle?
    - I'm getting bored.
    - I'm over the robbery

I looked out the window and saw the snow and wished I was in Negril, on the beach, with my buddies.

Hmmmm . . .
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

That " Hmmmm" makes me wonder if there isn't an about face to come and a latest chapter of reuniting and reconciliation to be written.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna3 View Post
    So . . . I've been back for a while now. Here's what's new at home:
    - I got a good deal on a nice new computer
    - Bea got the job she was looking for - I'm happy for her, but I miss her around the house during the day
    - all my buddies are rockin' it on the beach in Negril - I'm happy for them
    - I fixed a couple of things around the house and shoveled a pant-load of snow and chipped away at some ice,
    - it snowed today and it's going down to -22C
    - I plowed my way thru a couple of thick books - can I say 'thick' when I read on a kindle?
    - I'm getting bored.
    - I'm over the robbery

I looked out the window and saw the snow and wished I was in Negril, on the beach, with my buddies.

Hmmmm . . .
    You bought a plane ticket and left Negril in a days notice....

User Info Menu

Cya soon!

User Info Menu

I was fortunate enough to have a gizzada at your secret spot yesterday........delish! Thanks!

User Info Menu

New computer, bored, freezing, chipping ice, friends having fun without you... I foresee you taking a trip back to Negril in the very near future.

User Info Menu

Seeing this "Hmmmm", Luna is as hopeful, as everybody else...
    Walter,Lidia

http://negrilluxuryapartments.com/
    http://negril.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31818&d=1386348030[/IMG][/QUOTE]

User Info Menu

You know you want to! Time to get back on that horse

User Info Menu

Good to hear it Kahuna. We'll soon be envisioning you walking by on the beach............hope to see you again!

Soon come can't come soon enough!