Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas 97 Days in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * * * Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas – 97 Days in Negril * * * * * *

So happy to hear that you are going back! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna3 View Post
    OK - I've had it with this cold/snow/wind. Slush/grey/darkness. Piles of dirty snow all over the place are giving me claustrophobia.

I have a mental image of my crew cruisin' the beach. It just won't go away.

So . . . I'm goin' back to Negril.

I know, I'm compulsive about some things, you'all might be sayin', "That guy is a wingnut who doesn't know what he wants!"

That may be true, but right now I want to to see my friends on the beach, so I'm going before they have to leave. If they were in Cuba, I would go there too.

Anyhow, Negril soon come.

Extra things I'm packing for this trip:
    - my super-bright Mini MagLite
    - two rubber door stoppers
    - my Gerber Gator 650 utility knife (very good for slicing open coconuts)

Not bringing this trip:
    - Rose colored glasses (the lenses are cracked and they're in a trash heap out on the Sav Road)
    Kahuna, we're from Ottawa too and we've pRtied with your crew...see you soon Mon!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NatDaBrat View Post
    Kahuna, we're from Ottawa too and we've pRtied with your crew...see you soon Mon!
    Great! Please don't tell them I'm coming . . . I just want to walk up on them and say HI!

If things go as planned, I'll be on da beach tonight at midnight - but I just plan to crash and get up with the sun tomorrow morning.
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Your Negril welcomes you with it's big smile!
    Luna hopes you would say Hello.
    Walter,Lidia

http://negrilluxuryapartments.com/
    http://negril.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31818&d=1386348030[/IMG][/QUOTE]

User Info Menu

Great! Please don't tell them I'm coming . . . I just want to walk up on them and say HI!

If things go as planned, I'll be on da beach tonight at midnight - but I just plan to crash and get up with the sun tomorrow morning.
    Will not utter a word

User Info Menu

Yay!

Negril. Gotta love it.

Even with all of its contradictions.

There's always somebody that throws a curve ball and makes you question your attraction to the place. I've experienced some of those feelings myself along the way. It hurts you and makes you angry for a time.

Then, you rise up and say..."I'll be damn. Somebody like you is not taking something I enjoy away from me. I'm not giving you that power."

Happy times await you once again.
    In Loving Memory of William 'Bunny Rugs' Clarke, Lead Singer of Third World:

"There's a land not so far away/Where the sun keep shinning all through the day/And this land that we all love/God gave us the wood and the water/Blessed by the moon and stars above/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Beautiful Jamaica/Everyday feels like a holiday/Sweet reggae music playing/From Negril to Morant Bay/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Oh Jamaica/Irie, irie, irie Jamaica/Sweet Jamaica our land we love"

User Info Menu

OK -
    Not bringing this trip:
    - Rose colored glasses (the lenses are cracked and they're in a trash heap out on the Sav Road)
    LOL...careful using that phrase....it got me in trouble
    Glad to hear you are coming back to Negril...maybe our paths will cross. Be there in 2 weeks!

User Info Menu

Kahuna 3

Hope you read my PM.

Hang in there. It's worth the effort

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Are you there yet? :-)
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]