Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Local organic foods.local healers/medicine

User Info Menu

Local organic foods.local healers/medicine

Are there any places in particular to find local natural foods of Negril. What about any local healers/natural medicine practitioners/psychics - anyone know any? These are things I like to check out when i'm new to an area.

User Info Menu

Re: Local organic foods.local healers/medicine

http://zimbali-retreats.com/ Here is a place about 20 min away from Negril that grows their own organic foods. Also you can eat lunch and or dinner there, plus tour the property.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hygieia View Post
    Are there any places in particular to find local natural foods of Negril. What about any local healers/natural medicine practitioners/ psychics - anyone know any? These are things I like to check out when i'm new to an area.
    By the time you leave Negril you will be convinced that most of the residents are psychics because they will all know you have money in your pocket!

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    By the time you leave Negril you will be convinced that most of the residents are psychics because they will all know you have money in your pocket!

Peace and Guidance
    Lol, Bill said a funny! Very tru

User Info Menu

Seems many folks have something growing in their yard and can talk about different plants, foods, teas etc. Check Ras Roddy's Restaurant on the west end.

User Info Menu

Jus Natural