Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunch on the cliffs

User Info Menu

Re: Lunch on the cliffs

Does ur lunch include a swim, enjoying the water? Or just eats and view? If u would like to swim with easy access and nice view and vibe, Xtabi is an excellent choice. LTU is a nice spot as well, getting in and out of water is available but depending on conditions, may be more difficult and sometimes impossible.

User Info Menu

Thanks, we've done Xtabi once before. Just thinking about lunch, and maybe later taking a swim/chill out at Canoe. We've been trying to get to Canoe on our last trips, but never made it (sand gravity).

User Info Menu

One thing about LTU, if u do a late lunch and want to walk over and check out some of the Ricks scene as they come in late afternoon for sunset party, u can walk there from LTU and check it out....

User Info Menu

Home sweet home has easy water access and great views, lunch is good, you can walk to Jenny's or Pablo's for good eats as well Cheers!

User Info Menu

I've also looked at Just Natural. Seems like a garden environment my wife may enjoy. Not sure about the lunch menu, though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ZSCHULZ View Post
    I've also looked at Just Natural. Seems like a garden environment my wife may enjoy. Not sure about the lunch menu, though.
    sorta right out of a Greatful Dead moment... Well worth a trip.... However, not by the sea, not on the cliff.... But a stop I'd encourage everyone to try...

Sponsor

User Info Menu

If you want a lite lunch,you can split a fish sandwich easy at Canoe.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0349.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  89.2 KBLTU for scenic beauty and excellent food.
    Last edited by Big_frank; 03-11-2014 at 10:07 AM.

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the suggestions. We may stop at Just Natural, have a fresh juice and check it out. I've got a driver to take us and stay with us the whole day, so I'm kind of making up my own day trip. We've never been to the lighthouse, so will probably stop there for a few photos, also.