Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **on-site Trip Report ~~ [[ Thursday evening ]]....8/18

User Info Menu

Have a great trip! I know you will.

User Info Menu

I am so happy you are posting another trip report. It's like Christmas morning.

User Info Menu

Keep an eye on the weather Smith; forecasts here talking about a possible tropical storm late in the weekend.

User Info Menu

Lovin another Smith report You just have a way to make me feel and smell the real Jamaica.

User Info Menu

Allright...something to read at work!! ::::>>> while I am *supposed* to be working..<<<::::

User Info Menu

R-E-L-A-X? you know you will find something to do. Enjoy your trip home while you are there.

User Info Menu

LAwd , Smith !! Glad yu able to go back to Jayhay and we can live thru ur experiences !!

Wait till CLARITY and di odda newbies get a READ of disyah kind of on the spot reporting!!! BRAP!! BRAP!!!
    OHBYTHEWAY, Smith a first bachelors degree in Canada is 3 yrs because we (used to) go to high school till Grade 13 and not 12 like di Americans..It has since changed (no more grade 13) so we will see if that degree ting will now change to 4 years of study.

User Info Menu

so glad you are back home Bill....sorry that I will miss you this summer. Sounds like you hit the island running...don't have to say enjoy as I know you will!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ackee View Post
    OHBYTHEWAY, Smith a first bachelors degree in Canada is 3 yrs because we (used to) go to high school till Grade 13 and not 12 like di Americans..It has since changed (no more grade 13) so we will see if that degree ting will now change to 4 years of study.
    Ackee...Grade 13 was only in Ontario, Canada....the rest of Canada went to Grade 12.

User Info Menu

A degree has been 4 years of study for a long time now. It's standard.