Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Highlights of Aug. trip

User Info Menu

Ok back from camping, in northern Michigan (no wifi) time to continue. I was not sure about staying at Rhodes Hall but I would agree it was all good, and Wayne is great to have around, we would just call him when we got through the ATI traffic and he was there to get us. I would stay there again with the kids nice pool snorkling and horse back riding. The food at the Bayview was very good too.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0084.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  89.8 KB Speaking of the Bayview here is a shot from there, this was saturday time to grab a bite before we head in to Negril.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0085.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  97.0 KBName:  IMG_0092.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  43.2 KB A quick stop at Alfred,s for a beer and on to the regular stops of cours Canoe being one of those.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0097.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  94.4 KB After many stops along the way we did make it to Seastar, was not very busy and there was a weddding finishing up when we got there. We were also getting tired as it was our first day after an early morning flight. So we hopped in the Seastar shuttle with Henry (oh yeah the buffet was great as usual) we had him take us as far until the traffic was backing up which was near Coco Lapalm, we were in the middle of ATI crazy party time would have liked to take pictures but never seems appropriate to take pictures of drunk partiers that you dont know. It was packed on the road all the way to Hedonism! Where Wayne was waiting for us to take us back.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0133.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  95.5 KB You cant really see whats going on here but there is actually a car in a tree! On the way back to Rhodes Hall on sunday night the traffic was backed up at the first big curve past the RIU,s. Police and road blocked up and there was a green Honda a good twenty feet up tangled in the branches,took out the power line pole and all. We found out later there was a pile of rock under the tree which was probably the only thing that stopped it from landing in the sea.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0163.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  94.5 KB Movin on up to the Westend we finally got a piece of the pie! Sorry about the Jeffersons reference anyway up to Catcha we go.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0167.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  94.6 KBName:  IMG_0172.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  99.3 KB So we are now back in the westend I stayed at Catcha I think three years ago with my son then too. The staff here is hard to beat . We had met a family from Boston at the airport when we arrived that was staying here and Seeking the sun was also here when we got in.
    This was tuesday and we decide to hit the webcast at 3dives and talk Seekingthesun in to coming along.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0158.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  82.8 KB So for some stupid reason never took any pictures at 3 Dives and we went up to Canoe after too. I have already at this time started recruiting every one at Catcha for the One love shuttle bar crawl for wednesday!

User Info Menu

Yyyyyeeeeyyy for poolguy the recruiter!

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0175.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  92.0 KB Wednesday its pub crawl day on the One Love Shuttle! This is my kinda fun afternoon of cold beer and laughs riding up the cliffs in a billboard buss! First stop Corner bar (seaview). The family from Boston decide to join us and although they were a little unsure of the idea of being out on the road they started to relax after a couple drinks.