Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Wed July 23 - Saturd July 26???

User Info Menu

Wed July 23 - Saturd July 26???

Hi,

Excited to be returning, even if for a short trip. 4 nights at Negril Escape, just went ahead and booked a couple days ago on a whim and was cheapest I could find. Unfortunately going through a separation and just need to go back to my fav spot to clear my head. Does anyone know what events are going on specifically for those dates? Concerts, fests, meet ups, club nights (I remember there was a list of nightly events), etc...?

Thanx,

Oscar

User Info Menu

Re: Wed July 23 - Saturd July 26???

Even short trips are good trips Oscar! I wish I had info for you on the goings on - I'll be there same time. Enjoy friend!

User Info Menu

I just came back, Negril was so beautiful and low-key (my experience anyway ). Thurs is Ladies Night at the Jungle, that's all I know. Have a wonderful time and enjoy the magic!

User Info Menu

Meet ups...at Canoe on Thurs for realnegril.com webcast (5-7pm) & fabulous 2 for 1 drinks (2-6pm)...at Drifters Bar on Friday 2-6pm w/Luddy Samms from Drifters band, musical guests & bucket beer specials.