Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone sharte their first CLIFF experience after years of BEACH stays?

User Info Menu

What?!?!?! A fellow Redskins fan? Alright! Me too!
    And yes, long shot.....but I have that same dream, hope, wish, desire at the beginning of every season
    LOL!
    Go Skins!

P.S. So happy for you and your upcoming trip, can't wait to hear all about it

User Info Menu

Red Skins HA! lol j/k

As soon as I booked my ticket which was hmmm over 30 days ago it was a whirlwind because i hadn't booked anything else!! The information overload had begun and I love research!! so it was a lot of fun for me... even now that I've got everything in place i'm still researching! I know that because I have an "itenerary" that it might not happen and I wont be disappointed I'm mainly doing it because I HAVE to do something for the next 25 days that involves my trip lol The next few weeks will surely fly by and next thing you know I'll be on a plane alone on my way to JA for the first time. Hopefully not stuck in the middle seat on the plane between 2 obnoxious people or screaming babies lol

User Info Menu

Hey Manda: SHUT IT. You must be a BILLS fan, Toronto-girl. (:

And I think you need to clean out your inbox, you friendly canadiaiaian. Just a guess. haha

Marley: Hightower looks like a BEAST. My hopes are we squeak into the playoffs so I can sit at Seastar and enjoy the game...that would be phenomenal.
    Last edited by brasi; 08-31-2011 at 08:18 AM.

User Info Menu

Actually I am not a Bills Fan :P lol

Thanks for the Tip Brasi, what a considerate Americaaianian you are lol

User Info Menu

You're right Brasi.....and I sure hope YOUR hopes come true.....I couldn't imagine anything better than your scenario....that would be so cool.
    I would be happy with playoffs too or anything really....but the big payoff would be so great....I can still (barely) remember how excited I was last time....what was that 1988, 89? lol

User Info Menu

Marley: I think it was 1992. LOL We beat the Bills, badly. Oddly enough I remember that Superbowl because the game was boring and I had some really bad chicken wings. heheh

If the 'Skins are in the playoffs and I am in Jamaica...trust me...it's going to be extra-special...but as you know...as long as DALLAS isn;t...I'm good! (:

Hail to the 'Skins!

User Info Menu

Hahaha, yeah thats the one I was remembering! I remember it too (well maybe not the year) but I remember the partying!

Yep, I am with you on the "as long as its not those cowgirls" LOL
    But I think us loyal skins fans deserve a big year now...we have definitely put in the time! Ha

User Info Menu

I like the beach during the day more than the cliffs. I'm not into snorkling and love being able to take a quick dip in the ocean or relax on a raft. I also miss my long beach walks when I stay on the cliffs. I do like the food options on the West End better, most beach restaurants tend to be overpriced and not so good. I can see those that find the beach vendors to be a hassle may prefer staying on the cliffs, they don't bother me.

User Info Menu

Brasi,

Just had a giggle at my desk on your typo "sharte".

In our house we use this term when we...uh oh...I better not say...

User Info Menu

haha Kim. I don't give a "sharte" what you think is funny! JK JK

What an unfortunate typo! Leave it to me... (: