Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Please welcome Quality's Sea Breeze Restaurant & Bar

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome Quality's Sea Breeze Restaurant & Bar

Happy New year and how are you Ziggy & Zelda am so glad you enjoy your meal and am looking forward to see you in April all the best

User Info Menu

Welcome TAH how are you?
    Have you ever ate at our restaurant before,well all ourcustomers that eat our seafood include the willex is highly recommend our restaurant to other people so if you don't eat there yet, please come and try our tasty and delicious meals we welcome you

User Info Menu

Hi Quality (or Fay). Sorry, I didn't really even pay attention to the fact that this was in your thread. I haven't made it to your place yet, but I have met you once (briefly). You stopped my brother and I one day walking up near Banmark and gave me one of your fliers. After all of the positive reviews (thanks Moose), I feel bad that I haven't. I definitely will on our next trip, but I still don't think I'm gonna go for the willex! Maybe.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Okay its all good TAH next time you come to Jamaica please try to come to the restaurant cause it well recommended, but you have to taste our meals to know that, so I am looking forward to see you soon
    Smile have a wonderful day

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    It's a type of snail. I really don't recommend it. Seems to me that they don't purge them in Jamaica like they would in most places. Usually you put them in clean water for a week or so to "purge" out their system, otherwise they can have a pretty funky taste.
    Not sure if that's true elsewhere as I've never heard of anyone else in Jamaica serving willex...but that's the description (though in much more detail) Quality gave me when he was explaining willex to me...how he gathered, cleaned (purged) and prepared the willex.
    I had a wonderful linguine and willex meal after the explanation...and will always recommend it.

User Info Menu

Well that's good to hear. Maybe I will give it a go if I'm sufficiently lubricated.

User Info Menu

I think I'll have Lembert drop us off there after the bar crawl on the 25th.

User Info Menu

Welcome Rosalie how are you, yes I know smoked Marlin so i welcome you to our restaurant

User Info Menu

Can you post a pic of the dinner menu?

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG-20170112-WA0001.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  92.6 KB