Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Please welcome Quality's Sea Breeze Restaurant & Bar

Administrator

User Info Menu

Please welcome Quality's Sea Breeze Restaurant & Bar

A great new restaurant on the West End - and the latest member of our Negril.com family of sponsors! Give them a click on the link below!

http://negril.com/nt/nt060314.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome Quality's Sea Breeze Restaurant & Bar

I saw the place getting spiffed up, nice to see business revitalized!

User Info Menu

Great prices. What is "Willex and Cunk" ?

User Info Menu

I love conch!! Especially curried conch, it gives you a strong back! LOL Not sure about the Willex though? Rob?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    Great prices. What is "Willex and Cunk" ?
    Hi welcome Conch is a meat is found is the sea and its comes in a shell , willex comes in a much smaller shell , you can grilled ,curried, make fritters , salads, soup etc same for willex make soup , curried or grilled, its know to give to Stamina{ good sex drive}
    What you can do to understand more about the conch is to google search it, thanks alot and hope you when you comes to Jamaica you come and visit the restuarant good food and great prices
    Thanks alot

User Info Menu

I'm thinking 'Willex' is an alternative to what are termed 'Welks' in some places.

User Info Menu

I've heard them called "willets" too. Just a small shellfish that clings to the rocks, makes good bait too.

User Info Menu

I guess this means I will be visiting Qualitys Sea Breeze Restaurant next time I am in Negril, and
    eating lots of Willex!!!

User Info Menu

welcome visitors to Quality's Sea Breeze Restuarant & Bar , we are located on the west end rd of Negril at the intersection of the Westland mountain rd,we specialize in sea food like Fish , conch, Willex,octopus etc, also oxtail and Sea Breeze famous jerk chicken, eggs any style vegetable, porridge , soup etc,
    We open for Lunch, breakfast and dinner, our great prices and friendly service awaits you, we also offer free shuttle call us at 18765849030 or 18763683619 Quality,:
    also visit our website@ Negril.com or like us at facebook
    Thanks for you support

User Info Menu

Faye & Quality
    we'll be there in September, as usual. Will check you at the shop first (since you are just around the corner from Bella's), but will definately see you at the restaurant also.....wanna check it out. Congratulations.
    Kimberly & Eddie