Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb roll call

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Re: Feb roll call

Quote Originally Posted by M&G Montreal View Post
    Thanks, Kevin, for keeping up the list! Maybe the list would be shorter and easier to manage if we listed who was NOT going to be Negril in Feb! Looks like half the population of Canada is going to be there! LOL That list is a doozy!
    My pleasure. I update the list during downtime at work so I'm sort of getting paid to do it

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

hahaha, that was the exact one I had just found. I jotted a couple names of places down of people that might be close. Do all the boardies carry a neon sign for identification? I'm not sure I like the tickers though, it just reminds me how long I have to make it through this 10* weather (F) that we got going on in WI right now (not quite canada, but pretty close). Its now wonder half the population is gonna be there. The only bright side is I'm not in Buffalo.
    Last edited by stacko66; 11-21-2014 at 07:58 PM.

User Info Menu

Stack, your best entry point to the beach is through SunBeach. Great place to hangout and right beside Firefly. They have loungers and you can spend the day if you buy your drinks there. Good eats too and the vendors have anything you need. Coco doesn't encourage non guests. SunBeach is mid-beach and a great starting point for walks,left towards town and right towards the AIs and Cosmos restaurant (highly recommend) you'll run into many boardies at SunBeach or hop in a taxi and go to any of the webcasts. If you need any info PM me. See you in Feb

User Info Menu

Never2many + hubby 2/6-2/14 Kuyaba & Pure Garden

User Info Menu

Thanks Dash for the tips and being so helpful. I love these forums for useful tips from pseudo-locals ;-) I had already been told that Coco would have loungers we can use, but that doesn't sounds accurate, so we'll try sunbeach. Thanks again and I'm sure I'll have more questions before we depart!

User Info Menu

Can't wait to party on,was holding my breath for awhile cause didn't know if work was gonna let me go,but all good too go!!!

User Info Menu

I think it's time me and Larry did that cruise?

User Info Menu

You go girl!!!! Lisa and I will hold down the beach till you get back......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by schoolbusdriver24 View Post
    I think it's time me and Larry did that cruise?
    Rick and i will organize a private cruise when you both are there in Feb, it worked out great last Feb, soon come