Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: January 2015 Roll Call

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

January 2015 Roll Call

Is it too early? I think not. I did a search and did not see anything so figured I would start one! Here it goes!!!

Walleyed99 - January 20th - January 27th Grand Pineapple- (I wanted to stay Non A/I but the deal with flights was good enough considering it was only for a week, that we just HAD to take it. We could still justify going off resort lots of the time and keep cost similar too going non AI), Sadly we have shortened our trip to only a week this year as we have planned a NYC trip in the fall of 2015 and I need the holiday time for that trip, and have to spend 2 weeks at the Summer Cabin so alas, the JA trip will suffer this year.
    Last edited by walleyed99; 07-11-2014 at 11:07 AM.
    “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!” - Bob Marley