Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: around & about Port Antonio

User Info Menu

You are so welcomed Sprat. Glad you and anyone else find the post helpful if planning to visit Port Antonio. BETTER if I actually inspired people to give it a try.

I am so excited about your upcoming visit that I plan to stay glued to this site until you return. Boy, with your professionalism along with your passion, I know your pictures will blow mine away! Yep, I’m gonna reserve a front row seat when you start posting.

Planning to start the other thread on Friday as this one is winding down. It will show what some of the poplar places look like now which you may want to add to your list.

User Info Menu

So where is Roof Club?

User Info Menu

The Roof Club is in downtown Port Antonio on West Street. I went twice. No cover charge on Friday night and only $5US on Saturday. It has three dance areas/floors where different DJs spin music from the 80’s till now. I stayed on the one level glued to the bar.

There is another club on the same block. I want to say it’s Xtasy but not sure if I got the name right. I peeked in there, but wasn’t feeling the vibe or the décor.

User Info Menu

Again thank you for curing me today from mi blues of Ja. too!-I say everyday here is 2 days wasted from Ja.-I MISS JA.!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Love the report - I spent time sitting at that exact mechanic shop, lol! Do you have pictures from inside Tim Bamboo? I stayed there a few years ago, and they claim to have remodeled since.

User Info Menu

((((((((((Vi))))))))))))))))

Long Bay sigh

It's been ages since I went to the Roof Club I think a visit is overdue!

User Info Menu

That's it i am sold. I visited port antonio once but never got to truly explore, thanks to your post i will be traveling their jan. 2012. I need as much information from anyone who travels their to make my stay their complete.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Again thank you for curing me today from mi blues of Ja. too!-I say everyday here is 2 days wasted from Ja.-I MISS JA.!!!!!!!!
    Vince, the only “cure” for the Ja blues is having a ticket. Pictures may pacify, but there is no substitute for the real thing….nuh true?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
    ((((((((((Vi))))))))))))))))

Long Bay sigh

It's been ages since I went to the Roof Club I think a visit is overdue!
    Sammy, you will feel the same need to dance your bunz off when you go back to the Roof Club. The music will pull you out to that dance floor before the men do!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    Love the report - I spent time sitting at that exact mechanic shop, lol! Do you have pictures from inside Tim Bamboo? I stayed there a few years ago, and they claim to have remodeled since.
    Suz, did you sit on that board wedged between those trees to enjoy the scene(s) while you waited??? LOL the only thing missing were vending machines and year old Time magazines laying on a three legged table.

Name:  tb7.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  81.3 KB

Here are some photos of Tim Bamboo.

The food was D'lish!
    Name:  tb4.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  74.8 KB

Name:  tb5.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  89.1 KB

the lobby