Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: around & about Port Antonio

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Vince, the only “cure” for the Ja blues is having a ticket. Pictures may pacify, but there is no substitute for the real thing….nuh true?
    -There is NO subsitute for the real JA.!!!-This part of the island is so pure.We will take a ride to PA.And check it out.Thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

*Vi* Your pictures make me want to book today!!! I would love to curl up, in one of those chairs in the lobby, with a good book and a cold drink Can't wait for you to start the blog!

User Info Menu

Suz, did you sit on that board wedged between those trees to enjoy the scene(s) while you waited??? LOL the only thing missing were vending machines and year old Time magazines laying on a three legged table.
    LOL - No, I wasn't sitting around much while there! I did make friends at the corner bar when I would walk up to get breakfast! That's pretty much how it looked while I was there - did you take any pics inside the room? They uploaded pics on tripadvisor, but those pics look NOTHING like what we saw when we stayed - I also hear they have cottages now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    -There is NO subsitute for the real JA.!!!-This part of the island is so pure.We will take a ride to PA.And check it out.Thank you
    Your words are music to my eyes. You all are in for a grand treat! Oh and keep your eye out for my post from January's visit. Soon come...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SPARKLE1010 View Post
    *Vi* Your pictures make me want to book today!!! I would love to curl up, in one of those chairs in the lobby, with a good book and a cold drink Can't wait for you to start the blog!
    Hey darlin, PA is the pefect setting for kicking back and book reading. It's also perfect for those who can't sit still long enough to turn a page. oh and btw....those chairs in the lobby are very comfortable. I have to shamefully say I've neglected the blog bad because of working so much, however it WILL live soon.

User Info Menu

Suz....when were you there?

They have three villas, one in the main building and two across the street. I walked thru all of them and the three-bedroom is nice and huge. When I left, they were renovating the roof patio so that they can throw barbeques and other social events. Oh if they could only install a pool, that place would be the perfect downtown place to stay.

Here are some photos...

Name:  v1.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  89.9 KB

Name:  v10.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  82.4 KB

Name:  v2.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  53.2 KB

Name:  v3.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  57.4 KB

Name:  v4.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  86.4 KB

Name:  v5.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  62.2 KB

Name:  v6.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  92.6 KB

Name:  v7.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  90.0 KB

Name:  v8.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  57.4 KB

Name:  v9.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  70.0 KB

User Info Menu

My room....I LOVED MY ROOM!!! The housekeeper ( who is a chocolate addict) was AWESOME.

Name:  tb3.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  68.3 KB

Name:  tb1.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  51.1 KB

Name:  tb2.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  41.2 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    That's it i am sold. I visited port antonio once but never got to truly explore, thanks to your post i will be traveling their jan. 2012. I need as much information from anyone who travels their to make my stay their complete.
    Ms. Butterfly, (btw, you have a lovely board name! I now wish I had used ButterVi..lol) hennyway….you’ve got the right idea to research and plan your visit. One can purchase a plane ticket to Negril, Ocho Rios or Montego Bay and set that entire journey to auto pilot, but Port Antonio deserves planning. I will be more than happy to help you all I can. Just ask away!!! Due to my heavy work schedule, I’m not on the board every day so if I’m not quick to respond to any questions, I’m sure Ms. Sammy, trip planner extradinaire, will be happy to assist you as well.

Heeeyyyyyy…..are you planning to be there for New Year’s Eve????

(p.s. you'll be getting a pm from me soon )

User Info Menu

Your words are music to my eyes. You all are in for a grand treat! Oh and keep your eye out for my post from January's visit. Soon come...
    -Oh i check your post VERY often.I love this part of the island.You got my eyes glued on this report
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    -......I love this part of the island.....
    You and me both .