Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril 101 Info

User Info Menu

Negril 101 Info

On the old board there was a place to find documents - one of them I believe was called Negril 101 - this was very helpful for newbies. I have friends coming first time and wanted to share this document. It had different beach and cliff restaurants, difference between the white vs. red plated taxis, etc.

Can someone tell me where I can find this.

Thanks,

User Info Menu

Not sure if it's part of the new board. Although slightly outdated, it still has plenty of current useful information. Here is a link to it on the old board:

http://www.negril.com/discus/messages/9472/51312.html

User Info Menu

Maybe we could coax Rizla to update and re-post this.. It is IN DEED a great asset!
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

I went back to the old post and it has great info. Does anyone know if Rizla is around because I would like permission to use a fair chunk of it on my site for my travelin' friends. I don't want to use it without permission. Respect.

dk
    improvise & overcome

User Info Menu

I'd be honored if you used it!

User Info Menu

Hello Rizla, Elaine and I still have all the tee shirts you printed a few years ago and still bring them to Negril each year. People who also have them always come up to us and tell us. I also make tees, tank tops, etc. with photos I took in 1975 and give them to our old friends. Hope all is going well with you. We are both retired now and stay at least a onth each winter. Are you still in NJ? David & Elaine from Boston (near the Brighton line).

User Info Menu

I proudly wore my "Joe Negril" tee shirt when we were there 2 weeks ago. No one commented on it, but then it has been a while.

Respect

User Info Menu

OK - You gotta let us in on the T-Shirt thing.. Rizla - are you still making them? Are there pics somewhere?
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!