Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161 ... LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

Creepies/piggies/toes....LOL!!

Love ALL the pics you've been sharing
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Thanks Patricia. Honestly, I shouldn't wear open-toed shoes before a pedicure...I just shouldn't...

User Info Menu

“Hi”
    “Hi”
    “You ready to leave the beach?”
    “Yeah, are you on your way? I really don’t like being down here when it gets dark.”
    “Yes, I comin.”

I secure my bag then slip on my earbuds to stroll the beach that is slowly becoming silent of the voices that echoed about.

Ky-mani Marley…YES…Royal Vibes?…NO…my heart couldn’t take that song…not yet. The scenery is one for hand-holding couples reflecting on their experience and giving thanks for being together on this ground...on this Jamaica.

Skipping song after song I realize this means no serenades from Jamaican male singers. Not now. Goapele will keep me company as I walk, waiting for O’Neil to come rolling his taxi down the path. Her singing/lyrics can express loneliness well, but not desperation.

What a serene end to an awesome beach day.

User Info Menu

ja tigga and i cliff have aged soo much . . . hard life in jamaica!!

great report, thanks.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I love having random conversations with people I meet on the beach or store.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the lovely beach day!

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the pics and taking me back to Port Antonio....I am so in love with that area of Jamaica. Was there is March and it was even more beautiful than the first time.....keep it coming!

User Info Menu

Name:  PA20147.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  8.8 KB
    Name:  PA20148.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  20.3 KB
    Name:  PA20144.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  11.6 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post

sigh.............

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    ja tigga and i cliff have aged soo much . . . hard life in jamaica!!
    great report, thanks.
    thanks JitterBug, glad you are enjoying the report. I know you have known them longer than me but to me they don’t look any older from when I first met them.

Quote Originally Posted by kaycee View Post
    I love having random conversations with people I meet on the beach or store.
    I do that a lot kaycee. Way more than here at home. In fact, I avoid conversations with strangers here. In Jamaica I actually look forward to being approached and two minutes later finding myself involved in a meaningful exchange of thoughts, opinions and theories with someone I have never before met. Maybe I find the topics more interesting? Maybe the individual has a way of captivating my attention? Maybe I’m just less…rude.

Quote Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
    Thanks for the lovely beach day!
    My pleasure goldilocks…lots more beach days ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by brazz View Post
    Thanks for all the pics and taking me back to Port Antonio....I am so in love with that area of Jamaica. Was there is March and it was even more beautiful than the first time.....keep it coming!
    Hi brazz. I know you feel as I about Portland. Amazing place indeed. Thanks for sharing your awesome pictures. I can tell you and your lovely wife had a ball.