Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863 ... LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    In 7 days, our feet will be in that sand and this very much keeps us a little calmer while we wait.Thanks Vi,wonderful job as always!
    You’re welcome billndonna but I can only be so happy for you since I’m here in the freezing cold while you two will be super warm 24/7! But please enjoy every moment to the max!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    your trip has made my wait bearable . . . soon come . . . love getting up and seeing what you've posted . . .
    You have a grand time too JitterBug. Please let me know if you decide to post a report. I don’t want to miss one coming from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaycee View Post
    I'm starting to have withdrawals...I've been looking for decent flight prices, nothing yet.

But reading your report and seeing pics does help.
    I’ve been looking too kaycee. Saw a great fare for January but by the time I got the nickels together the price almost doubled!!! But it’s okay, we both are determined to seek and find just the right fare to get us there. Until then, I’ll be fighting withdrawal too because this report is about to come to a finale. Writing one helps the wait in between just as much as reading one. Hopefully someone will start posting one before I’m finished or sooner.

User Info Menu

More scenes from the beach!

This is one of my faves from that reach. Wish I had taken more of that fine looking group but I was too busy admiring how well those uniforms fit…

By 12:15 and one red stripe & rum mix, I was into the fun right from the comfort of my lounger. More buses had arrived and I was able to indulge in one of my favorite activities…people watching. I was in my glory that afternoon.

A touching moment was when a young girl spotted a vendor friend as they approached each other on the beach. Shrieks then dancing before the two locked in an embrace that lasted a good 40 seconds. That’s a long time to be wrapped in up in that sun. There they were hugging and rocking right in front of me. So exciting. Reunited looked like it felt so good!!! Of course there were tears. I got really interested when they started taking pictures. The younger girl’s companion took photos of the two ladies then she took photos of him and the vendor. That was my cue to offer to snap the three of them together. She was more than grateful to hand me the tiny P&S Nikon. I can still see the smiles on their faces as I snapped the three shots then return the camera. My good deed of the day done…lol

User Info Menu

A lot of action going on in the water as well. I couldn’t help but put the video function to some good, fun use. I truly perked up when I saw this most handsome, thick seaman coming ashore. I HAD to capture his arrival. I must have watched this clip a hundred times! Ladies…I know you understand why.

****sigh****

JitterBug if you see this guy still in that boat tell him Vi will be there soon with plans to charter him...I mean his vessel...I mean his boat.

User Info Menu

hmmmmmm..... handcuffs..... !! Now you KNOW I had to go there

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    hmmmmmm..... handcuffs..... !! Now you KNOW I had to go there
    DWL jojo!!! and I thought I was the only one who noticed those silver bracelets!!!

User Info Menu

Okay, don’t how entertaining this is to anyone else, but I found it fun and fascinating to see this guy flip on the inflatable trampoline. If you think that was impressive, you should have seen him do it on the sand. I mean, this isn’t a light-weight fellow. But he did continuous back flips like he was weightless.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    More scenes from the beach!

Love this one..."sisterly love" nothing like it!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    JitterBug if you see this guy still in that boat tell him Vi will be there soon with plans to charter him...I mean his vessel...I mean his boat.

girl you are too much...you love a man with a playground, don't you

User Info Menu

Yesss Sammy, plenty of playground and a boat is a nice start.

User Info Menu

Saw these four kids have a blast being hauled on that huge inflatable chair. The rum & red stripes I was downing told me I would enjoy it too so I walked over to inquire about the price and length of ride. When the guy asked me if I were riding it alone I knew I couldn’t afford it. They charge by the load (3-4) people minimum about $40 a butt. Yeah I may have the butt of 3-4 people, but not the cash so I had to return to my lounger near the ocean’s edge and be content enjoying the scenery until it was time to go.