Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13535859606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

We'll eventually be in Jamaica at the same time, and when we do I'm sure we'll not be short of adventures. As for the drinking I normally need a AA meeting after leaving Jamaica. I normally drink more rum then I do in anyone's lifetime. I will make sure I share my photos with you when I return.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    LOL. Keep it coming Vi, I know it's almost over, just don't want it to be. You'll probably finish this just as I'm leaving fi de rock...
    Btw, I see you have pictures of Giddy House restaurant. Where is that exactly? I've never noticed it before, but someone else posted about it recently and piqued my interest.
    TAH when are you leaving again? Doesn't matter, I'm insanely jealous you and your Princess have a reach approaching and I don't (insert pouty face here). Anyway...the report should be finished by Monday, Tuesday morning at the latest. Giddy House is a few steps from Alfreds. Facing Alfreds with the sea behind you, it would be to the left in the midst of that cluster of shops. I have a better picture somewhere but can’t get at it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Your pictures look awesome Vi,they take me back to the Island where we would still like to be!Just got a new camera so next year we will have much better pictures.
    Thanks billndonna. I know the feeling of longing to be back there once the old routine back home kicks in. Congrats on the camera!!! I’ve seen some fantastic pictures taken with phones and tablets, but for me, nothing like looking through a viewer and pressing a shutter button.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    We'll eventually be in Jamaica at the same time, and when we do I'm sure we'll not be short of adventures. As for the drinking I normally need a AA meeting after leaving Jamaica. I normally drink more rum then I do in anyone's lifetime. I will make sure I share my photos with you when I return.
    Butterfly, the closer the time gets to RS the more my heart aches and longs to be going. I know we would have crazy fun at that event. But like I said, I need you to represent and party for the both of us. Looking forward to seeing your photos…I’m going to need a serious Jamaica fix by then.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    TAH when are you leaving again? Doesn't matter, I'm insanely jealous you and your Princess have a reach approaching and I don't (insert pouty face here). Anyway...the report should be finished by Monday, Tuesday morning at the latest. Giddy House is a few steps from Alfreds. Facing Alfreds with the sea behind you, it would be to the left in the midst of that cluster of shops. I have a better picture somewhere but can’t get at it right now.

Thanks billndonna. I know the feeling of longing to be back there once the old routine back home kicks in. Congrats on the camera!!! I’ve seen some fantastic pictures taken with phones and tablets, but for me, nothing like looking through a viewer and pressing a shutter button.

Butterfly, the closer the time gets to RS the more my heart aches and longs to be going. I know we would have crazy fun at that event. But like I said, I need you to represent and party for the both of us. Looking forward to seeing your photos…I’m going to need a serious Jamaica fix by then.
    Thanks vi. Leaving tomorrow, but it's actually a guys trip this time. The Empress can't go because we have a child in school, among a few other things that won't allow for her to go this time. Honestly, I really don't even want to go this time because of that, but I have to play tour guide... it could be worse. At least I'll get in some snorkeling and a bit of free diving, and the food is always a plus, lots of subs will be consumed. I'll catch up on this when I return, can't wait for the conclusion. Thanks for the Giddy House directions, that helps a lot!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Awesome trip report Ms.Vi!!!

*round of applause*

User Info Menu

Hello Vi, I know you are busy being back in Real life mode but are you gonna leave us hanging on your last day in paradise. thanks in advance for your last days thoughts.

User Info Menu

my apologies to you, newfiegirl and others who have been patiently waiting for me to end this. I was hoping to post the final day & night this week but got caught up being an over-worked adult which has left me with little free time. You know how that is. If not Monday, I promise to post more by Tuesday. I'm also gathering more photos to throw in at the end. thanks so much for sticking around, newfiegirl. I won't leave you hanging for much longer.

User Info Menu

I'm patiently waiting.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

...Wait...there's more??

*sits back down*

User Info Menu

I'm baa-aack...

User Info Menu